Will Max Holloway vs Jose Waldo Break 300k PPV Buys?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fun fact the only time jose aldo broke 300k without mcgregors help was when he fought edgar

1xrQ4C.gif

img[

Who gives a shit? It's a great fight. Not my problem if other people are too dumb to realize it.

Soundz about right az a headliner. That may be a little high though depending on the Co-headliner & the rest of the top of the card.

Aldo does between 180-250 buys unless against Conor.

If 300-350k is considered the new average for a non-Conor, non-Ronda, non-epic card, I could see it hitting that number as long as the rest of the card isn't chocked with no names.

Only if they have a mini cam of Conor sleeping in his bed during the fight broadcast.

fun fact the only time jose aldo broke 300k without mcgregors help was when he fought edgar

1xrQ4C.gif

img[

Why would anyone even want to watch MMA when the WWE has 3+ million PPV buys?

Why would you ever want a steak when McDonalds has sold over a billion hamburgers?

Why would you listen to anyone else besides Lady Gaga because she sells the most?

Not to mention Aldo also had Overeem and Rashad (semi-draws at the time) on the card as well

If it's on the 208 card alongside Holm/GDR, I think it can.

1xrQ4C.gif

img[
I wish Mcgregor wasn't taking time off, that way he could be the main event over this fight. Plenty of guys have babies while fighting and take zero time off. Dodson's kid was born the day before he rematched DJ. It's his choice though but I just figured since he likes to be active he'd fight sometime around February then not fight till after his kid is born. Before I recieve any hate I actually want to see Holloway vs Pettis but I think it would be hilarious and awesome for Mcgregor to be the main event on the same card.

Not sure why anyone gives a shit about ratings except the ufc.

Its a great fight, and worth watching.

It is no surprise Aldo has never drawn huge numbers, he isn't well known especially by casuals

Not speaking english doesn't help

Max has never been promoted by the UFC

I wish Mcgregor wasn't taking time off, that way he could be the main event over this fight. Plenty of guys have babies while fighting and take zero time off. Dodson's kid was born the day before he rematched DJ. It's his choice though but I just figured since he likes to be active he'd fight sometime around February then not fight till after his kid is born. Before I recieve any hate I actually want to see Holloway vs Pettis but I think it would be hilarious and awesome for Mcgregor to be the main event on the same card.

His GF gets extremely stressed when he fights and he doesn't want to take a chance with her pregnancy. Not sure why it's so hard to understand. You should have seen her freaking in the Eddie fight in which he was barely touched.

Depends on who Aldo's last minute replacement is

Shouldn't laugh, but I did.

Regardless TS. Not every fight from now on has to be compared with Conor.

It doesn't even make sense. Are Aldo and Max bad fighters? Are they not worth of a main event? Is the fight a bad fight?

Who gives a fuck of how much less they sell versus Conor.

Back