Will Max Holloway vs Jose Waldo Break 300k PPV Buys?

Good question. I think when the 206 numbers come out we will have our answer. I'd say it will be over 300k mainly because of the McGregor rub.

Shouldn't laugh, but I did.

Regardless TS. Not every fight from now on has to be compared with Conor.

It doesn't even make sense. Are Aldo and Max bad fighters? Are they not worth of a main event? Is the fight a bad fight?

Who gives a fuck of how much less they sell versus Conor.

Conor does. And considering they both want to fight him, it would help if they could prove they had any following of their own to contribute to the numbers.

At least Holloway is trying. But it doesn't help to call a guy out, then say "..wait, did I say February....."

Who gives a shit about numbers, just enjoy the fucking fights for once

Only two questions need to be asked.

What's the population of Hawaii?
Can they afford PPV?

Who gives a shit? It's a great fight. Not my problem if other people are too dumb to realize it.

hahaha i came here to say the same exact thing... I have no idea why people care about PPV buy stuff.

The only high selling PPVs have Conor, Ronda, or ridiculously stacked cards like the one with Brock Lesnar. We get it hahaha.

All this shows is that everyone loves a winner. If Conor goes on a 3-4 fight losing streak, gets finished in every fight, looks silly, pops a drug test, etc. a lot of people are gonna run so fast on to the next guy.

And the thing is that its totally possible. He's an amazing fighter, maybe one of the best ever, and I really enjoy his inspirational outlook on things- I'm a cheeseball for stuff like that, when he talks about visualization of his dreams, loyalty to his team, the law of attraction, etc, it makes me a big fan. More so than the crazy wins or knockouts.

But its totally possible for him to go on a skid because almost every fighter who at one point looks unbeatable looks human eventually. Whether its a close decision many thought they lost (GSP against Hendricks) or an embarrassing knockout (Silva against Weidman or Ronda against Holm).

Maybe. But it would require some REAL supporting fights.

Are you a UFC shareholder?
Are you a UFC fighter getting those points?

If not, why the fuck do you care? There's too many like you around here and it's pathetic. As pathetic as those that follow WMMA because they think they are hot.

Yeah, I know. That fucking pathetic.

Only if Conor is announced as special guest referee or special enforcer.

Back