Will Khabib show mercy like Nate did if he gets backmount on Conor?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off, I don’t care who wins as I’m not a big fan of either, so don’t get your jimmies rustled. I like them both but don’t root for either over the top. Just hoping for a convincing finish from either side.

But if Khabib achieves backmount and Conor tries to give up his neck, do you think Khabib will oblige and sink in the mercy RNC? Or will he try to prove a point and GnP him until the ref stops it or Conor taps to strikes?

I personally think he goes for the GnP finish.

Last edited:
Depending on the round, gnp early, maybe a choke late if he's tired and its been a decent scrap.

Khabib seems more of the type that would want to inflict some pain on Conor. I say GnP

No. Khabib knows that Allah wants to humble this guy. Khabib knows he was born for this moment. We must humble this guy. He will learn to be humble.

Khabib has stated that he's going to punish Conor for all 5 rounds, so the only way I see Conor tapping is to strikes which would be the biggest embarrasement of his career.

First off, I don’t care who wins as I’m not a big fan of either, so don’t get your jimmies rustled. I like them both but don’t root for either over the top. Just hoping for a convincing finish from either side.

But if Khabib achieves backmount and Conor tries to give up his neck, do you think Khabib will oblige and sink in the mercy RNC? Or will he try to prove a point and GnP him until the ref stops it or Conor taps to strikes?

Khabib hits like a strawweight.

I think it would take an awful lot of ground and pound from Khabib for the ref to stop this fight, I think the Mcgregor fans are very likely to riot if they perceive an early stoppage.

I thinks its all talk on Khabib's part. When he gets him down he is going to finish as quickly as possible. It would be hilarious though to see how mad Dana would be if Conor gets Emmett Till'd for 25 minutes

Khabib hits like a strawweight.
Nate Diaz is not known for devasting KO power, yet a couple of punches from full mount caused Conor to give up his neck.

Now back to the thread topic, what do you think Khabib will try to go for if the scenario occurs?

Khabib is pretty crazy and likes to troll so I don't know. If he feels like he's in control on the ground he might just punish him slowly.

I'd guess GNP while telling Dana he's changing his boy's face.

I think he goes for the GnP finish and then conor retires while tony subs khabib after that.

Nate Diaz is not known for devasting KO power, yet a couple of punches from full mount caused Conor to give up his neck.

Now back to the thread topic, what do you think Khabib will try to go for if the scenario occurs?

Khabib took 3 rounds to submit fucking Michael Johnson. He'll do whatever Conor allows him to do.

If he gets Conor's back he'll most likely fumble around with a RNC and eventually lose the position
See Alquinta fight

Khabib is a peaceful religious man. He will not inflict unnecessary harm on his fellow human.

hqdefault.jpg

No. Khabib knows that Allah wants to humble this guy. Khabib knows he was born for this moment. We must humble this guy. He will learn to be humble.
You do know this allah you speak of is made up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back