Will Josh Barnett return to the UFC

GenghisKhanSays

Vitor Belfort hand speed
@Blue
Reaction score
Will Josh return to the UFC?

I would love to see him back in the UFC, Maybe against Kongo or Roy Nelson.

josh_barnett_dana_white_medium.0_standard_352.0.jpg

he had better. he still beats 80% of the UFC HW division in the first round. and his gas tank isnt stellar, so he knows its finish or be finished. thats the kinda guy we need back in the HW division, not cardio cain.

Hell yeah top 10 guy for sure.
He also is the kind of heavyweight that can shake up the division. With all the necessary skills and attributes to challenge for the title.

Doubt it. Dana dislikes him and then there's the 3 failed drug tests...only reason they might sign him would be simply so Bellator can have him.

I can't wait to watch Josh have to fight real competition and get smoked. That is if he can't win the fight against the PED test first.

he had better. he still beats 80% of the UFC HW division in the first round. and his gas tank isnt stellar, so he knows its finish or be finished. thats the kinda guy we need back in the HW division, not cardio cain.

not sure i agree with this. cain is a good rep of mma and the new breed of heavyweight. barnett would be fun to have, but id rather see a class act and a hardworking guy be given glory than someone who talks too much and fails drug tests. just saying

id love to see him back ... only loses to top competition

hopefully, maybe they can feed him frank mir after cormier's done abusing him.

Doubt it. Dana dislikes him and then there's the 3 failed drug tests...only reason they might sign him would be simply so Bellator can have him.

How many times has Chris Leben failed a drug test?

I think it makes sense to bring him into the ufc considering he could make a run for the title. He has all the skills required he just has to stay clean.

Back