Will Josh Barnett return to the UFC

they might as well sign him, heavyweights need more depth..definitely the best it's ever been but still, adding josh barnett couldn't hurt

Barnett's body looks exactly the same as it always has. Being on peds does not mean you have the body of a god. Can't believe people still believe this.

He looked alot different when he 1st pissed hot

I hope they sign him back, but I don't think they will

Anyone know why his nickname changed?

Also, Barnett VS Minotauro III would be a great matchup for the UFC

he is getting old. 40 year olds only can be babyfaced with makeup/photoshop, not in a cage.

hope so!
I have not ordered a PPV since Brock left,I would order PPV to see Josh! come on now Dana

would love to see him put a nice beating on kongo.

hope not, they have enough cheats without taking on a man who is best known for his cheating.

I thought he was best known for his beef with Dana and his fight with Cro Cop for the Pride OWGP.

I think Dana should sign him though. Like people say, HW always needs more depth and he brings it. Barnett could cause problems for anyone at HW not named Cain or Cormier.

he deserves to be....he is funny and could stop a lot of the ufc heavies....

I hope they sign him back, but I don't think they will

he is getting old. 40 year olds only can be babyfaced with makeup/photoshop, not in a cage.

Maybe, but the nickname Baby-Faced Assassin is so gangster though, I still think it works... and when Barnett is 70 years old I could still see him being called that over the new nickname.

Barnett is only 35. I had to double check that though because he has been involved in MMA for a long time.

I hope so much. With the end of Strikeforce UFC is the best organisation with best fighters.
Josh belongs here.

I really hope so as he'd be a welcomed addition to the HW division, but I doubt it...

Back