Will Jon Jones Ever fight at Heavyweight?

Will Jones Every Move up?

• Total voters
He's looking for a big money fight with either fighting Stipe for the belt or Adesanya. So I don't know what Jon going to do, but apparently he's been bulking up. And It looks like he's going to HW.

Or he might just go back to LHW and fight Jan for the title. We will see.

jon jones doesnt need to look for money he is the money fight/

I doubt he stays retired forever and a loss at HW doesn’t effect his 205 legacy at all.

to be fair he never been retired. his retirement was like conors retirement. not real.

jon jones doesnt need to look for money he is the money fight/

Jon Jones is obviously looking for a super fight with someone. If you don't see that than I don't know. And yes the fighter who fights him will benefit to because he's fighting arguably the GOAT in Jones. So a win win for both parties.

Jon Jones is obviously looking for a super fight with someone. If you don't see that than I don't know. And yes the fighter who fights him will benefit to because he's fighting arguably the GOAT in Jones. So a win win for both parties.

jon jones is the suoper fight vs anyone he fights. but jon crying abut money as one of the highest paid fighters is weak. he makes millions when he fights so he cant act like he in the poor house like jorge and nate do.

It shouldn't but MMA fans are really fickle, one loss and Jones is a certified can by the internet
Sad but true. Imagine if GSP came back and lost to Woodley instead of beating Bisping.

I think it locks down his lhw legacy. He bulks up inbetween stipe/ngannou and fights the winner. May fight izzy afterwards. He should call it a career soon.

If Jon Jones wanted to fight at HW, then he would have fought already. Dude pays too much attention to social media critics.

Jon Jones is a LHW. He has never come close to missing weight, and he has fought tons of 5 rounders with increased output in the later rounds.

He should stop listening to the shit talkers and continue to pile up wins in the LHW division. Numbers don't lie, and that is the most important criteria future MMA fans are going to use to compare him to their LHW heroes.
jon, how many accounts do you have, you coked up roid junkie?

If Stipe loses to Ngannou, Jones will either retire or make excuses to go back to lhw. If jones fights stipe, it’ll be one and done.

you do know he a diva right.
But he would of keep the lhw strap & challenged winner of jan/reyes after a hw fight. His plan would be "oh nvm I'm still at lhw even tho I vacated it"? Doesn't make sense. Jones vs Stipe or Ngannou next.

I can see Jones going after the hw strap then when Izzy goes to lhw then maybe a superfight could happen.

But he would of keep the lhw strap & challenged winner of jan/reyes after a hw fight. His plan would be "oh nvm I'm still at lhw even tho I vacated it"? Doesn't make sense. Jones vs Stipe or Ngannou next.

I can see Jones going after the hw strap then when Izzy goes to lhw then maybe a superfight could happen.

you do know jon could of fought stipe years ago right. you do know jon could of fought dc to become champ champ but nope didnt have the guts.

jon will soon start laying down more plans to fight jan in 2021.

I been saying for years that he won’t move up

Voted "no", but I think he might under the right circumstances. I think if he does, it will be as a one-off for the belt, a la GSP. I would be shocked fought Francis, though.

would rather see him move up to HW, win the belt and retire as the the GOAT of GOATs than watch him fight Jan or Izzy

yes, and he will be greater than Fedor ever was. ( I mean he already is) But beating the actual heavyweight goat Stipe will cement JBJ's legacy
to the heavens with the JBG <{JustBleed}>

Back