Will Joanna Jędrzejczyk move to 125 to fight Valentina?

Alpha_T83

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Joanna really doesn't have a future, at least currently, at 115. She lost 2x emphatically to Rose and probably won't get a 3rd fight any time soon. And 125 really doesn't have too many strong contenders. I think she could make a case for a shot at the vacant 125 belt against Valentina.

What do you guys think?

Not bad.

I'm up for seeing JJ lose again.

Bullet already has 3 wins over her albeit in Muay Thai.

<Fedor23>

Wouldn't care anyways. She shouldn't get a crack at Rose again unless she starts finishing fights.

I think Valentina has her number. JJ's obsessed and I figure she'll get her belt back in a few fights.

Dana is trying to make this happen as we speak...

I have a feeling Joanna doesn't want this fight.

Make it happen for UFC 228. Joanna could replace Nicco for belt.

In the post scrum Dana said he's "talking to someone right now"

Who else could it be. He had a smirk on his face like it was JJ. He was open about trying to make this fight before and JJ wanted to stay at 115.

nicco-montano-valentina-shevchenko-25-presser.jpg

Valentina is straight out of street fighter, I think it would be a great fight but JJ would lose...

latest

That is the fight to make in WMMA.
In all honesty, I feel Nunes is the best female fighter, she just suddenly went to that Woodley school of doing just enough to not lose. She was fucking people up before the belt, Ronda was a one off.

nicco-montano-valentina-shevchenko-25-presser.jpg

Valentina is straight out of street fighter, I think it would be a great fight but JJ would lose...

latest
Yeah but when she loses the point fighting game, she is unbearable. Never been sold on her being dominant, she point fights and along with some of her opposition gets complacent, and then complains. Nah... strong wrestler will end all that shit.

I Hope this fight will not happened. This is equivalent of Khabib moving out from 155 to fight Woodley. Tyron is too big, too strong, too explosive, too intelligent and even more to it.. Shev has everything i mentioned + cardio. Fuck off Dana and leave my Joanna alone.

I Hope this fight will not happened. This is equivalent of Khabib moving out from 155 to fight Woodley. Tyron is too big, too strong, too explosiveness, too intelligent and even more to it.. Shev has everything i mentioned + cardio. Fuck off Dana and leave my Joanna alone.
A true fan and not a hugger. I can only distinguish when someone is able to recognize the fighter they are fan's of weakness. Scholar and valued here.

Hopefully. It's the women's fight for the MMA purist.

Valentina would destroy JJ.... just like she would have destroyed Montano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back