Will honda beat conner??

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hello sherbros, it's the DAMN GOAT GUERNICA!

So dana has said on numerous occasions that ronda is the biggest draw in the UFC. He's said that the PPV's reflect this and now we can finally put this to the test. So is dana full of it, or does UFC 207 do more buys than 205?

**congrats, your posting in GUERNICA thread. Stay on topic, act accordingly**

#GUERNICAbless

Guernica do the haters even shake you?

#Hespect

<5>

Not on a Friday...

Wouldn't on a Saturday either for that matter

Friday night...Minimal promotion from the main attraction...

No chance

#ChampChampBless

tumblr_ma6h8us5Iy1qbwn05o1_1280.jpg

I honestly think 205 will beat out this card because their main event actually promoted the fight. Also the New York spectacle and that card was stacked. The Cruz fight is nothing to sneeze at though.

#GUERNICAgoat

Hello sherbros, it's the DAMN GOAT GUERNICA!

So dana has said on numerous occasions that ronda is the biggest draw in the UFC. He's said that the PPV's reflect this and now we can finally put this to the test. So is dana full of it, or does UFC 207 do more buys than 205?

**congrats, your posting in GUERNICA thread. Stay on topic, act accordingly**

#GUERNICAbless
No you must go fish take five {<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

No chance.

My mum will also be upset that you didn't go tell me to call her. You're her favourite poster @Guernica because she said "your threads are the only reason my son calls home"

No chance.

My mum will also be upset that you didn't go tell me to call her. You're her favourite poster @Guernica because she said "your threads are the only reason my son calls home"
I forgot about the Friday card thing. Yeah that's another blow to that PPV #. Curious to see what it does. I'm actually really psyched for this one!

**and NO JOKE! Call your mom and tell her you love her!

#GUERNICAbless

I forgot about the Friday card thing. Yeah that's another blow to that PPV #. Curious to see what it does. I'm actually really psyched for this one!

#GUERNICAbless

What's with the hash tag?

#GUERNICAbless
giphy.gif

I don't think so, but I think, even with no media and being on a Friday, it'll be the biggest non-Conor or 200 PPV since Weidman vs Silva II

Back