Will honda beat conner??

I forgot about the Friday card thing. Yeah that's another blow to that PPV #. Curious to see what it does. I'm actually really psyched for this one!

**and NO JOKE! Call your mom and tell her you love her!

#GUERNICAbless

Just for a quick note....conor's worst ppv is better than ronda's best...Let that sink in, next time someone wants to ask who the bigger draw is...It's really not even remotely close. conor literally has the top 3 or 4 all time ppv records...one after the other.

No, it will not come close to the top 5 biggest ppv's.

Just for a quick note....conor's worst ppv is better than ronda's best...Let that sink in, next time someone wants to ask who the bigger draw is...It's really not even remotely close. conor literally has the top 3 or 4 all time ppv records...one after the other.
Not a McTapper fan but can't argue with that.

#GUERNICAbless

I don't think so, but I think, even with no media and being on a Friday, it'll be the biggest non-Conor or 200 PPV since Weidman vs Silva II
It does feel like it'll be a big one. Feels like ages since the last fight. I'm really excited about the Cruz fight man. Dom is the man.

#GUERNICAbless

This fight won't. It's on a Friday and Ronda isn't promoting it after being out of the spotlight for a year. Probably won't break a mil.

However if she wins and Holly wins I could see that rematch breaking Conor's numbers. As long as she goes back to doing all the media.

This fight won't. It's on a Friday and Ronda isn't promoting it after being out of the spotlight for a year. Probably won't break a mil.

However if she wins and Holly wins I could see that rematch breaking Conor's numbers. As long as she goes back to doing all the media.
How much money do you figure they're leaving on the table by not having ronda promote the fight? It's actually unprecedented and makes me want Nunes to win even more!

#GUERNICAbless

Your better than this Guernica, pick your game up son.

I think it will sell around 1 million due to Ronda's return. I don't see it touching 205 though.

Back