Will Holly Holm finish Meisha Tate?

Its almost impossible to picture Meisha beating Holly

the only fighter I could watch LNP = miesha tate.

drcoxyeah.gif~c200

7/10 TKO/KO's, i think you need to re-take remedial math.

Never said she couldn't finish a fight, but she's not some destroyer like people think. She never came close to hurting or finishing a .500 fighter in Pennington. Ronda made the finish easy for her.

Never said she couldn't finish a fight, but she's not some destroyer like people think. She never came close to hurting or finishing a .500 fighter in Pennington. Ronda made the finish easy for her.
Holly has the done the same LHK of Death to two other girls and follow up with hammerfists/GnP, 3 out of 7 were like this the other 4 the refs had to step in so the girls wouldn't have dieded.

Tate is a more complete fighter than Ronda. She isn't the best anywhere, but she has the skills to take it to the end of the fight. We shall see. Excited to see the weigh in tbh.

No.Holly Holm will lose to Miesha Tate. You heard it here first. Holly "1 fight" Holm is all hype.

No idea how would this fight go. I mean Holm looked spectacular against Rousey, but the latter pplayed to her strengths. Look at her previous fights. Raquel Pennington did very good against her with a more calculated approach and had she ben a bit more aggressive she could have probably gotten the W too.

I trust Tate would come in patient with the right gameplan and wont charge like a maniac. I like her chances a lot actually.

I hope so. I also hope it replicates this:

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

I seriously doubt that. Holly did shine here, but failed to impress in her previous fights. A calculated Tate stands a very good chance imo.

Holly will get the finish in north-south position

I think that miesha is really durable and that she will be able to last into the third round before being knocked out. But she'll get lit up the whole way.

Holly isn't the finisher some believe her to be, Ronda made it easy by running into punches.

7/10 TKO/KO's, i think you need to re-take remedial math.

Good call; he also doesn't understand what he's watching.

RR didn't run into punches; HH picked off a static opponent. Static, because her movement and tdd defense rendered her near catatonic in there.

Holm will put on a similar clinic against Tate, and yes will probably finisher her.

And a hat tip to the fella earlier; I guarantee I will be finished watching their weigh-in and fight too.

It more depends on Miesha's gameplan rather than Holm's skills. Holm is a skilled striker but she's not going to KO women left and right unless they aren't cautious. Ronda doesn't know how to fight cautiously and that is why she got knocked out. Miesha on the other hand, I don't see her bullrushing Holm to get the takedown. I think the most likely outcome of this fight is a decision and that Holm will take it but I won't be surprised if Miesha beats her.

It depends a lot on whether Holly is the girl we saw in her first few fights or whether that was her holding back.

If Tate doesn't charge forward like a moron we will see how less effective Holly Holm is. I still have her winning easily, though.

Back