Will Holly Holm finish Meisha Tate?

BjPenn2016FW

delete this account
Banned
Reaction score
Will she stop Meisha Tate or will it go to decision?
I dont see Meisha finishing Holly

Probably, although I see Miesha being able to endure more punishment than Ronda.

Probably a TKO in the 3rd or 4th.

I hope so. I also hope it replicates this:

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

I wanna see another sweet finish but at the same time I don't like seeing women getting battered about tbh, even the Rhonda ko was great

I think so, especially if Tate can't get the TD, she's probably gonna get her head kicked off like Ronda.

Holly isn't the finisher some believe her to be, Ronda made it easy by running into punches.

the only fighter I could watch LNP = miesha tate.

She has the skills to do so. But Holm is very cautious. I can see her tagging Tate a lot early in the fight without over-committing (for fear of being taken down). This, combined with Tate`s ability to just eat punches like a chubby kid at the sundae bar, will allow/cause the fight to go much longer than people expect. If there is a finish, it will be pretty late (maybe 4th or 5th round). But, if Holm is working Tate's face like a speed bag each round and she feels like she is cruising, she will be satisfied to just let things coast to a UD win. I'd say, 35% chance of a finish. I want Holm to just step in there and maul Tate, but it probably won't happen: Holly is too careful for that to happen.

Jarl

yeah i have a feeling they like eachother too much to get this fight out of control
maybe Miesha will get desperate 5th round and will get ktfo
but i would bet on Holm by decision

I don't see Tate being able to take Holly down with much consistency at all, even with her single and double leg. holly is so strong and athletic, she really proved that in the Ronda fight.

Miesha probably won't even be able to consistently initiate a clinch.

I could see Holly making her pay for a bunch of mistakes in the standup, maybe a finish later on. She's gotta watch though, Miesha can throw a hard shot and eat a few to get one off. As shown in the Jessica Eye fight.

I'm calling the shocker that Miesha puts up a good fight. I'm not forgetting her previous fights before the Rousey fight. Just can't believe she's a new beast now but if she does the same to Tate then I'm a believer.

i do think that when these two end up on the ground,i will in fact finish.

For some reason I feel like Tate is going to shoot desperately on Holm right from the jump like Bader did to Rumble. I could see a finish from Holly, Tate is a pretty sloppy striker. Her punches did not look good at all against Jessica.

Back