Will Henry Cejudo Be The One To Finally Rid Us Of Mighty Mouse?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im hoping. Come on Cejudo, let's make the UFC great again.

Let's get Rid of all the ducks. Till will handle Tyrone for us and Henry needs to do his part.

bk76Omc.gif

MM ego is through the roof. Talking about owning all the belts worldwide. I'd love to see Cejudo pull off an upset.

Mad at those 11 title defenses.

Hopefully not.... cejudo is way way worse than having MM there.

Dude is boring and annoying as hell

We’ve already seen this story. No one currently in that division has a chance.

125 is full of annoying personalities. MM, Cejudo, Benevidez, Dodson..... Not sure who would be worse

People would like flyweights if the top ten were all let loose in the octogon to run around in a midget royale rumble

i think henry should try winning with his wrestling and keep dj on his back. dj is too quick for him.

Im hoping. Come on Cejudo, let's make the UFC great again.

Let's get Rid of all the ducks. Till will handle Tyrone for us and Henry needs to do his part.
You're saying "us" as if you think you're on team. Insecure losers love imagining everyone agrees with them.

People would like flyweights if the top ten were all let loose in the octogon to run around in a midget royale rumble

to be fair, that would be fun with any division. Obviously you'd have to go down to 8 for WW and and MW, 6 for LHW and HW due to size constraints, but fun nonetheless.

Why do we want to get rid of MM? Sure it'd be fun to have someone take the throne, but I like the idea of having a super champion like MM out there. The old "who can beat this man" storyline is fun. He's set so many records, it's almost comical at this point how good he is at everything.

I really don't understand Mighty Mouse haters. He is extremely entertaining to watch, supremely skilled, and relatively active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back