Will Henry Cejudo Be The One To Finally Rid Us Of Mighty Mouse?

I see a lot of Latinos in the crowd man.

Even if he did, he'd probably just lose the rubber match. So the division would be right back under Mighty Mouse's control in no time.

Besides, who wants Henry Cejudo as champion anyway? Nothing against the guy but he's usually an even less exciting fighter than DJ is. At least with DJ, you'll occasionally see spectacular shit like that flying arm bar on Ray Borg last year. He's got some of the highest technical skills that we've ever seen in an MMA fighter.

I really don't understand Mighty Mouse haters. He is extremely entertaining to watch, supremely skilled, and relatively active.

Sherdog is filled with rednecks and insecure losers that think they can fight. Boxing fans are the opposite tho, they appreciate skill boxer not some big dues brawling and swinging the fence like idiots.

Mighty Mouse sure brings the insecure folk out.

Dude is entertaining as all hell.
LinearThriftyAfricanbushviper.gif

giphy.gif

I really don't understand Mighty Mouse haters. He is extremely entertaining to watch, supremely skilled, and relatively active.
He might be a victim of his own success. He's simply head and shoulders above the division. I always feel like all his fights are a squash match. Hard to get too pumped for them. I'd love to see him move up to 135 and fight TJ or any number of guys up there. Instead he's fighting a guy he destroyed four fights ago

DJ has twice as many finishes as Till in his last six fights, some of those finishes have been spectacular, and has fought a much, much higher level of competition throughout. Oh, and he also makes weight time in and time out. War MM.

Edit: Till's first four UFC opponents aren't even in the UFC anymore and he only finished one of them, lol. And TS thinks MM is "boring."

Yes make it great by having a boring fighter become champ

I hope so. Not holding my breath, but i hope so.

I picked Henry the first time, sentimental favorite but I have serious doubts he closed the gap with MM

The closer this fight is - the less chance I am willing to give to Henry Cejudo...

A wrestler that sucked 2 years ago isn’t gonna all the sudden be some beast to take out Mighty Mouse lmao. Bet the farm on DJ

Let’s say Cejudo won and MM retires. Will it make flyweight more exciting?

Who will be the PPV draw fan favorite at 125?

I hope he gets beat up and no one ever hears of him again....and then his wife divorces him.

Back