Will Faber ever be a champion again?

lose his muscle and try his hand at 125?

Yes. Faber will be HW champ in 2014, he's bulking up right now on horsemeat and protein shakes doing only hammer curls and bench.

I love Faber but no. He can't beat Aldo, cant beat Edgar, can't beat Barao.

I think he could beat Cruz but Cruz will lose his belt to Barao anyways.

Unless he drops down to 125 (I don't know if that's even possible for him)

He may be champ again someday, he gets enough chances. HELL every fight he has is for some championship! If he wasn't such a popular fighter, he would have to win 2-3 times before getting another title shot, as opposed to the one win=title shot now.

nope, faber and torres were criminally overrated for years. I said it for so long, and i got bashed and dubbed for it. Now you see that they were ruling in a division full of weak competition.
Aldo is very overrated too, yeah , flame away. The guy is a great fighter, he is truly way ahead of the rest in his division. But to say that he would jump to lw and become champ or have his way into the top 3 is simply hilarious. This is a guy who's biggest win to date is a emaciated Kenny Florian. He is a great fighter, but overrated by many. It is not his fault though, the man is very humble, i like him.

Last edited:
nope, faber and torres were criminally overrated for years. I said it for so long, and i got bashed and dubbed for it. Now you see that they were ruling in a division full of weak competition.

Idk if Faber was overrated. Miguel Torres for sure

Faber has trouble with dynamic fighters. Barao and Aldo just tore up his legs and came at him with a varied attack.

What a stupid comment. HOw was Faber overrated? Look at who he's fought. The only guy I feel he shouldn't have lost to was MTB and he fought him with two broken hands.

People might not like Faber for whatever reasons but the dude can fight and he always brings it. Calling him overrated is diminishing everyone he's fought, including the guys who beat him.

Well Faber has improved his hands a lot in the last couple of years so if he learns to deal with leg kicks (now that Duane Ludwig is a coach for Alfamale there is a chance for this to happen), I think he might just do it.

That is really unlikely though, so I think the answer to this question is no sadly.

Aldo is very overrated too, yeah , flame away. The guy is a great fighter, he is truly way ahead of the rest in his division. But to say that he would jump to lw and become champ or have his way into the top 3 is simply hilarious. This is a guy who's biggest win to date is a emaciated Kenny Florian. He is a great fighter, but overrated by many.

Dude drink some haterade.

Who isn't overrated in your books? God?

What a stupid comment. HOw was Faber overrated? Look at who he's fought. The only guy I feel he shouldn't have lost to was MTB and he fought him with two broken hands.

People might not like Faber for whatever reasons but the dude can fight and he always brings it. Calling him overrated is diminishing everyone he's fought, including the guys who beat him.
faber was put on a pedestal on sherdog for so long, hell i remember the talks about him facing bj penn LOL.
If you can't beat mtb but you are so high in the ranks...well, something is wrong.

Dude drink some haterade.

Who isn't overrated in your books? God?

well, those are my thoughts, i respect all these fighters, i am not bashing on them. Overrated is not an insult and is not their fault. We as fans and the media are the ones who create a mythical beast out of a fighter. We are responsible to rise the stock of any fighter. I find hilarious that so many people believe that Aldo would run through the lw division, that's all, kill me for that.

Back