Will ESPN+ include the UFC library?

They are adding a lot of fights in the On-Demand section. It is piling up fast. Overall the ESPN Plus App is vastly superior to Fight Pass in terms of function. I have ESPN Plus on my PS4 and Fight pass was never on PS4. Also Fight Pass works like shit on my Smart TV. I only ever use Fight Pass on my Laptop of Phone.

UFC Fight Pass isn’t going away. While nothing was said about live UFC bouts on Fight Pass, the official press release did state “In addition to the live events and content included in the ESPN+ subscription, fight fans will be able to purchase and watch UFC FIGHT PASS® (UFC’s DTC streaming offering) and UFC PPV events via ESPN+ and within the ESPN app, for a separate cost.” ESPN+ subscribers will also have “non-exclusive access to UFC’s full archive of programming, including historic events, classic bouts, and original programming.”

I think it does eventually. If you look at the On Demand section of the ESPN app, they are adding a lot of old fights. All of the new ones seem to be exclusive to ESPN.

I think it does eventually. If you look at the On Demand section of the ESPN app, they are adding a lot of old fights. All of the new ones seem to be exclusive to ESPN.
It’s weird. Some of the new ones are on Fight Pass; others aren’t.

I just saw the DC/Stipe, Yoel/Costa, Nate/Pettis PPV is free on ESPN+.

Back