Will ESPN+ include the UFC library?

Probably just past stuff that has aired on ESPN+.

Once EPSN starts I'll quit Fight Pass though. Only old content isn't worth 10 bucks a month imo

ESPN+ subscribers will also have “non-exclusive access to UFC’s full archive of programming, including historic events, classic bouts, and original programming.

Yes it will domestically
Why the hell was everybody bitching and moaning when this was announced then?

Damn. That essentially makes Fight Pass worthless.

Stateside?
Pretty much
That is why ESPN+ paid so much

DW said FP will have a few exclusive cards, but nobody else said that & he hasn't given any info since

UFC Fight Pass isn’t going away. While nothing was said about live UFC bouts on Fight Pass, the official press release did state “In addition to the live events and content included in the ESPN+ subscription, fight fans will be able to purchase and watch UFC FIGHT PASS® (UFC’s DTC streaming offering) and UFC PPV events via ESPN+ and within the ESPN app, for a separate cost.” ESPN+ subscribers will also have “non-exclusive access to UFC’s full archive of programming, including historic events, classic bouts, and original programming.”

ESPN+ subscribers will also have “non-exclusive access to UFC’s full archive of programming, including historic events, classic bouts, and original programming.

Yes it will domestically
so are you saying someone like my self who lives in Australia will need to buy both ????

This won't change anything for you
This is domestic

They have different deals all over

How bout Canada Frankie?

I love Fight Pass, don't really want to get rid of it unless ESPN makes it meaningless for me.

How bout Canada Frankie?

I love Fight Pass, don't really want to get rid of it unless ESPN makes it meaningless for me.

I don't think it changes anything for you

What Happens Internationally?
The UFC deal with ESPN+ primarily affects the United States market because that’s where the streaming service is offered, but what about those same cards in international markets like Canada or the United Kingdom?

The UFC’s television rights deals in those countries are still independent of anything being done in the United States, so none of that will be affected.

The biggest question would be for the few UFC Fight Pass only events that were available to numerous countries around the world that are likely now going to land on ESPN+. For now, there’s no word on how those will be broadcast in other countries, but it’s possible the UFC works out deals with its existing providers around the world for those rights.

Like it or not, Endeavor is mostly concerned about landing the biggest possible television rights deal in the United States that it can negotiate and then the rest of the chips will begin to fall for the other markets around the world.

Last edited:
Fight Pass domestically will still have the non-UFC stuff
That won't change in the states

So that won't be included in ESPN+

Probably just past stuff that has aired on ESPN+.

Once EPSN starts I'll quit Fight Pass though. Only old content isn't worth 10 bucks a month imo
what about when PPV's become available? they'll still be on Fight Pass? meaning always new content shortly after each PPV?

what about when PPV's become available? they'll still be on Fight Pass? meaning always new content shortly after each PPV?

I heard different things about that. That it will be on both or FP only (stateside). Sorry I don't know 100%
Also that ESPN+ cards might not be on FP as far as catalogue (stateside)

I thought the original announcement said ESPN+ subscribers get discounted UFC Fight Pass.

I'm curious if FOX still gets to show past FOX UFC event reruns like how Showtime still to this day shows Strikeforce reruns.

Back