Will Disney Make a Dexter Jettster Movie?

Luke could have probably played a more important role than disenfranchised jedi but what do I know. I really don't like any characters and it seems like they are all dumb as bricks. Kylo got beat by Rey who never used a Laser Sword then got trolled by Snoke? WTF?
Kylo had been shot in the liver, hadn't he?

Anyways, it's just Star Wars, man. The third might be great and some of the one shot films will be surprisingly decent like Solo

Kylo had been shot in the liver, hadn't he?

Anyways, it's just Star Wars, man. The third might be great and some of the one shot films will be surprisingly decent like Solo
I found it odd that Hans Solo was wearing the same clothes as he did for the original trilogy. Like, maybe the actor wasn't convincing enough to pull of the role so they had to attach all these details in to making him look like Hans because, frankly, his acting was shit.

I found it odd that Hans Solo was wearing the same clothes as he did for the original trilogy. Like, maybe the actor wasn't convincing enough to pull of the role so they had to attach all these details in to making him look like Hans because, frankly, his acting was shit.
Hans? Hans Olo?

Anyways, meh. They are limited in what they can do by the fanboys.
The fanboys will always demand all the things. They dictate what the ingredients are, and they have to be referential. I've seen that before! I recognize that character! Look, it's Hoth, there's a walker! Lightsabers! etc

Hans? Hans Olo?

The fanboys will always demand all the things. They dictate what the ingredients are, and they have to be referential. I've seen that before! I recognize that character! Look, it's Hoth, there's a walker! Lightsabers! etc
I was a fanboy til I saw Episode I in theaters, then I became a casual.

Her Trilogy will be amazing. Rose I, Rose II: Attack of The Bad Guys, Rose III: Return/Revenge of The Hero
Wait until she turns Sith

Star Wars Episode XIV: Every Rose Has Its Thorn

hans-gruber.jpg

I badly wanted to walk out but date bought our tickets and loved it.
Happened to me at Dumb and Dumberer. Needless to say that was our final date. Also I was late because I was killing it at Marvel vs. Capcom in the arcade beforehand.

Wait until she turns Sith

Star Wars Episode XIV: Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Just like Special Edition Snootles sings a retarded, retarded song...

Hans? Hans Olo?

Eh tbh trying to stick to that stuff is part of what's ruining this trilogy, and what ruined the prequels.

On the one hand they're afraid to try new things, but then they do these dumb twists that lead nowhere just to have plot twists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back