Will Conor shift to boxing?

I hope so. Then I can start handing out yellow cards to posters who make Conor threads in the Heavies.

If he wwre box he would fight at 160 or 68, and all those guys would starch him they hit harder than floyd by a country mile and he has slow hands with telegraphed punches and couldnt hurt. 145 pound mayweather.

He was beating Floyd and showed more skill than him.

It was Floyd's composure that won that fight. He wasn't skilled or fast. But he was one composed individual.

With a bit of experience Conor would beat Floyd or any boxer. He just struggled with the high guard of Floyd

This is the stupidest shit I have ever read.

I wish he would, his incredible boxing skills were on display against Mayweather. Conor McChampchamp could have beaten a prime Ali that night

Yeah, it was a sight to behold alright, never seen anything like it.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

aosECR9.gif

I do honestly hope he boxes again, I could do with more laughs.

<{MingNope}>

If he does, he really needs to focus on how to work in the pocket, he has a good distance thing going on.

And lets not forget the little lungs problem, he needs to do more there immediately.

But I think he would do good in Boxing.

But I doubt he wants to work that hard anymore and fight through the Ranks properly.

Not these mega deals........it would be wrong and a scam to be honest.

Oh please.

Every top level boxer in history, even the decent ones have undergone hundreds of amateur and professional bouts in order to be groomed enough to compete with top level pros.

McGregor is not going to be able to beat ANYONE in the top 50 of his division with only some short term, lame-ass training regimen. It’s not happening. He knows this and his trainers know this. This is why he’s had zero bouts since. Do you think it’s an accident that Anderson Silva is 1-1 in pro boxing? And that was against the bottom of the barrel competition.

It’s just that the public has been fooled because of that circus match fight with Mayweather. They think that because the match went 10 rounds and McGregor looked good in the beginning. The hard factual truth is that McGregor only looked good, because Mayweather allowed it.

Too old, lacks cardio, lacks inside fighting and mediocre punching.

If he wanted to box he should have done it when he was an amateur during his plumbing days after intensive training and lost of bouts. Right now if he did that, he'll be just an expensive gatekeeper.

Not boxing, but with proper training (he has the means $$$) and smart matchmaking, he would be a top 20 maybe top 15 kickboxer. He would never beat Marat Grigorian, Sittichai or Petrosyan but I think he would be competitive against middle-tier guys.

In MMA he is already figured out and in Boxing the level is too high for him at the higher ranks.

Plus, he would do a big favor to the sport of Kickboxing. Making it mainstream.

Why?

His boxing sucks - at least he is a good mma fighter - he's a fucking scrub when it comes to boxing.

Probably shift to botoxing

Back