Will Conor shift to boxing?

Why, so he can get KO'd stiff by the Canelo's of this world? I mean, there's plenty of guys who'd take the money to beat him senseless, but from Conor's perspective it makes zero sense. He isn't beating top competition there, so what's the angle?

If he does, he really needs to focus on how to work in the pocket, he has a good distance thing going on.

And lets not forget the little lungs problem, he needs to do more there immediately.

But I think he would do good in Boxing.

But I doubt he wants to work that hard anymore and fight through the Ranks properly.

Not these mega deals........it would be wrong and a scam to be honest.

If he does, he really needs to focus on how to work in the pocket, he has a good distance thing going on.

And lets not forget the little lungs problem, he needs to do more there immediately.

But I doubt he wants to work that hard anymore and fight through the Ranks properly.

if he was good at boxing he'd have chose boxing instead of MMA.

He'd do good in boxing would he? I can tell you're an English speaker, and also that you're a fucking Dunce! He'd do well you fucking idiot! That was what you were supposed to say, go back to school...

He'll get beaten worse than he did in mma by Khabib or Diaz, McGregor is barely amature golden glove level of boxing...

He'd do good in boxing would he? I can tell you're an English speaker, and also that you're a fucking Dunce! He'd do well you fucking idiot! That was what you were supposed to say, go back to school...
KPz79K5.png

He might be the first boxer to tap to strikes

Yes, you are correct on my grammatical mistake and duly noted!

Although a word to you ...................

51282815.jpg

.......................:p

Last edited:
He already matched the best in the game, why fight the rest of the peasants?

He would have stayed there and never fought Khabib if he could have.

He wouldn't beat the elite and he'd never make what he did against Mayweather again.

No, he's going back to plumbing because he likes being around shit.

Back