Will Conor Mcgregor ever fight for the FW belt again?

Zero chance of 145lbs.

I think he is getting to the point of struggling to even make 155lbs, in my opinion.
He cuts about 12lbs to make LW. While it’s a lot of weight it’s not much of a struggle. When competing at FW Conor was about 163lbs give or take so it was a big cut in comparison but with diet he could do it.

Only if Max is gone. The guy know how to duck

Not in a million years would he do that to himself. Also then he would have to face Holloway who is a cardio machine and is much more hungry for success, bad idea.

So why are you still replying?
Haven't got kids? Sometimes you need an escape, so what it's worth this place plays a small part, I don't however get emotional about fighters lol I have bigger fish to fry.

Why even fight since the irish chicken is still walking around calling himself the champ champ with no belt. Fucking pathetic

He will go to WW and claims he is fighting LHW.

Why even fight since the irish chicken is still walking around calling himself the champ champ with no belt. Fucking pathetic
Silly Billy.

It's like being the president.

Once the champ champ, always the champ champ.

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpeg

Connor has never really impressed me

Not much point in that max beats him next time.

Why even fight since the irish chicken is still walking around calling himself the champ champ still. Fucking pathetic
Silly Billy.

It's like being the president.

Once the champ champ, always the champ champ.

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpeg
thats not how it works buddy. Thats like Trump getting impeached and still calling himself the president in jail

thats not how it works buddy. Thats like Trump getting impeached and still calling himself the president in jail
Yeah, he totally would do that.

I can't see him beating anyone at the top of 145 or 155 anymore. He did well on his run up the FW ladder but did get to avoid Edgar, who I think would have put a stop to his tear.
Undeniable, his performance against Aldo but a rematch wouldn't have gone the same way and Eddie was the easiest Champ at the time for him, was very fortunate.
I dont think he will have more than another 2 fights if any.

Why can’t he make the weight
Yet a guy who missed weight 3 times in a row can
Mcgregor is a professional and he will make weight if he needs to

If he loses to khabib a second time then yes. He'll never be a top lw imo. His biggest fight after khabib is max. Honestly I rather see Conor v max than Conor v khabib
If Conor is smart he will avoid Khabib. He can not develop elite wrestling in just a year or so at this stage in his career. Khabib is just a bad matchup, he should fight Holloway to reclaim his belt.

A loss to Halloway would actually end his career. Until now every time he stepped up there would’ve been an excuse for losing ( size, diff sport, ground game ) losing a striking battle to a FW would be his retirement from mma.

No. He spent too long away from 145, I doubt he could make the cut again. I also doubt his coach would allow it.

Haven't got kids? Sometimes you need an escape, so what it's worth this place plays a small part, I don't however get emotional about fighters lol I have bigger fish to fry.
On the contrary, you come off as very emotional and invested

Back