Will Conor Mcgregor ever fight for the FW belt again?

Jack Stevonovich

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So, suppose Connor Loses to Khabib again and Holloway at LW at that point does he goes back down to FW to reclaim his belt so he can go out as a champ?

He should contact Jon Jones

If he loses to khabib a second time then yes. He'll never be a top lw imo. His biggest fight after khabib is max. Honestly I rather see Conor v max than Conor v khabib

If he loses 2 more in a row I don't think he'd be fighting at all anymore.

He can’t make the weight.

He wouldn’t defend anyway.

Who gives a shit?

What?

The man is on a two fight skid

No more easy road for the little man, let him try his best against Barboza, after he gets rekt he can continue being a Instagram warrior hawking his shit tier level booze to his questionable fanbois

What?

The man is on a two fight skid

No more easy road for the little man, let him try his best against Barboza, after he gets rekt he can continue being a Instagram warrior hawking his shit tier level booze to his questionable fanbois
1 in MMA lol let's not count his boxing fight against the GOAT ehh.
And he's beaten Chad, Holloway, Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier... So be quiet.

1 in MMA lol let's not count his boxing fight against the GOAT ehh.
Why not?

Too much pain for you?

The short fella is on a two fight skid and looking very likely to end his fighting career on a three fight skid.

Why not?

Too much pain for you?

The short fella is on a two fight skid and looking very likely to end his fighting career on a three fight skid.
I'm married and have three kids, I don't have the time to worry about a fighters career.

549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg

no

His days on top are over. He will now be a bottom for the rest of his career.

So, suppose Connor Loses to Khabib again and Holloway at LW at that point does he goes back down to FW to reclaim his belt so he can go out as a champ?
No, he can't make the weight. Conor will be a future reality TV star. He loves money more than fighting. He's very skilled but doesn't have the heart of the greats. He is however a brilliant businessman.

I think he should seriously consider trying.

There's no path for him now at lw but the rematch with max for his old title is a phenomenal fight.

Throw in a world tour too im down for some entertainment.
Max deserves the red panty night and his time to shine now too.

He'll never fight at 145 again so that also means he never fights for the title.

Zero chance of 145lbs.

I think he is getting to the point of struggling to even make 155lbs, in my opinion.

Back