• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WIll Conor ever fight again?

Will Conor ever fight again???

• Total voters
Probably, but I doubt it will lead to anything other than his retirement. Dude is old and busted, looking to cash out. It happens.

Maybe bareknuckle. Get him in there with Platinum.

I'm dumb, but let him and Ryan Garcia fight. See who comes to the ring on more coke and booze.

Islam vs TBA. TBA pulls out and Conor fights for the belt at MSG.
It would be zero surprise to me if something like this actually happens. Conor's obviously not nearly as motivated as he once was (not sure anyone would be) but they could probably get him off the couch for a ridiculously undeserved title shot.

I think he will. They're gonna do this Chandler fight later this summer or early fall.

• Eek
Reactions: HHJ
I hope not. He's a cancer on the sport, and it has been quite pathetic to see all these champions calling him out. Leon, Islam, Tapuria, even O'Malley. He's nothing more than a circus side-show nowadays. We need to move on, and these guys need to make a name for themselves instead of trying to latch on to his fading star

Of course he will fight again. This only helps Conor. Chandler just put himself through tough training camp for a couple months and will now have to do it again, and he’ll be even older.

Smart move by Conor

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
Back