Will Conor Do Interviews After UFC 228?

Understandable somewhat that there's been no huge promo push for UFC 229 pre-UFC 228, but I'm thinking right after UFC 228 (maybe even during?) the flood gates will open, and there will be all kinds of interviews, some press conferences, the usual before a gigantic event.

But is it possible that Conor will still be uncooperative post-UFC 228?

fight already sold so there is zero need for any thing else to be done. it that simple.

You guys got me. I’m an idiot.

Moral of the story: Read carefully and don’t make foolish comments especially late at night when you are really high.
Best advice I've read on sherdog

fight already sold so there is zero need for any thing else to be done. it that simple.
There is no limit to how many PPVs that can be sold, and the PPV is for sale right up to the time of the event of course.

Why do you care?

I'm one of his biggest nuthuggers on here and i don't care if he does ZERO interviews pre-fight.

The dolly-throwing and Khabib/Artem altercation already sells this fight.

Conor gave his fans AND haters too much of a taste of great promotion. Now both aren't getting the same levels and are freaking out.
Guys a $100 millionaire. He doesn't have to do a damn thing if wants. He signed the contract. I'd like to see UFC/Dana yank him from their possibly biggest card ever.
Agree with you, and I don't care at all. It was just something that occurred to me, so I started a thread about it. Having said that, Conor's interviews and press conferences are always a joy to watch, at least for me. The more he does the more fun in my life.

What is he winning or losing at 228?

Rematch with the Bus?

He's not as fragile as ronda

But it will be filled with excuses (if he loses) about 2yrs away from the game, inefficient with engery, or something along those lines. Followed by instagram (social media) posts about how rich he is.

Conor already did millions of dollars worth of marketing by throwing the dolly. What has Khabib done?

Everyone knows who Conor is but casuals don't really know Khabib maybe he should go out there and make an effort to promote the fight.
He made the fight happen.

Confronted Conor years ago, called him out after his fight, called him out in interviews, slapped Artem which caused the bus incident.

Wake up.

He’ll 100% do a presser and an Ariel Helwani sit-down. Probably nothing more, but it’s enough. He’s past the stage of needing to saturate the media with himself to sell a fight. Everyone knows he’s fighting and everyone will be watching.
At this point, most people don’t know he’s fight which is extremely bizarre

You ladies need to chill. He will come and bless your bum life soon enough. The promoting will come, although possibly a last minute push.

Yes. He will have to go into damage control if he loses, and he will want to gloat like a fucking moron if he wins. Either way, we are going to hear his gums flapping after the fight.

He’ll 100% do a presser and an Ariel Helwani sit-down. Probably nothing more, but it’s enough. He’s past the stage of needing to saturate the media with himself to sell a fight. Everyone knows he’s fighting and everyone will be watching.
Ariel hates Conor after Conor had him fly out to Ireland for his PPV dinner sitdown and never paid him (hed still lick Conors feet if hed appear on his show.) There will be no Helwani in the picture he would sit down with someone legit and famous from ESPN and hes not going to do media because theres not just an 80 percent chance hell lose theres good chance Khabib can put him into some humiliating career or brain destroying positions. Conor will do nothing for this fight. And it's a tragedy.

There is no limit to how many PPVs that can be sold, and the PPV is for sale right up to the time of the event of course.

doesn't you need conor to do 50 interviews in a day for a event that already sold it self.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back