Will Conor Do Interviews After UFC 228?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Understandable somewhat that there's been no huge promo push for UFC 229 pre-UFC 228, but I'm thinking right after UFC 228 (maybe even during?) the flood gates will open, and there will be all kinds of interviews, some press conferences, the usual before a gigantic event.

But is it possible that Conor will still be uncooperative post-UFC 228?

He seems very very dedicated to this particular camp. He'll only do one press conference with a face off and the weight ins, that's all IMO. I'm rooting for Khabib BTW but I admit he takes this fight seriously.

He will go into hiding after Khabib demolishes him.

He knows he has 0% chance against Khabib, even if he was armed with a knife

He should just pull out now and save himself. I love Conor and I couldn't bear to watch him get hideously mangled by a manbear

Remember when sherdog was forum where you have a unbiased discussion about a up coming fight..

Conor already did millions of dollars worth of marketing by throwing the dolly. What has Khabib done?

Everyone knows who Conor is but casuals don't really know Khabib maybe he should go out there and make an effort to promote the fight.

He knows he has 0% chance against Khabib, even if he was armed with a knife

He should just pull out now and save himself. I love Conor and I couldn't bear to watch him get hideously mangled by a manbear

if he thought that he would not fight him

He’ll 100% do a presser and an Ariel Helwani sit-down. Probably nothing more, but it’s enough. He’s past the stage of needing to saturate the media with himself to sell a fight. Everyone knows he’s fighting and everyone will be watching.

Don't care just want to see fights in general. Go watch WWE filthy casuals.

IMO:

He'll do an interview for his outlet, the Mac Life. Other than that, he'll just do the fight week media.

You guys got me. I’m an idiot.

Moral of the story: Read carefully and don’t make foolish comments especially late at night when you are really high.

<mma4>

I respect the man's honesty and ownership

Understandable somewhat that there's been no huge promo push for UFC 229 pre-UFC 228, but I'm thinking right after UFC 228 (maybe even during?) the flood gates will open, and there will be all kinds of interviews, some press conferences, the usual before a gigantic event.

But is it possible that Conor will still be uncooperative post-UFC 228?

Why do you care?

I'm one of his biggest nuthuggers on here and i don't care if he does ZERO interviews pre-fight.

The dolly-throwing and Khabib/Artem altercation already sells this fight.

Conor gave his fans AND haters too much of a taste of great promotion. Now both aren't getting the same levels and are freaking out.
Guys a $100 millionaire. He doesn't have to do a damn thing if wants. He signed the contract. I'd like to see UFC/Dana yank him from their possibly biggest card ever.

Back