Will Conor be bigger than RDA on fight night?

#1 has a wider girdle. #2 has bigger arms. #1 calves are the shit.......you fucking guys. They are 2 humans that will weigh the same, but have different body types. RDA buzz saws thru Connie and catches him in a head an arm triangle choke. Nighty night. Good luck cutting back down to 145lb....ever

I believe so. He certainly won't be lacking in size compared to any other 155 fighter.

RDA is thicker around the torso, and Conor is a little bit taller and longer, but the size differences will be minimal.

The more important differences will be that Conor is most certainly faster, he has better footwork, he hits harder and a lot more accurately, RDA on the other hand should have a strength advantage in the grappling exchanges and that is what he need to be able to implement.

#1 has a wider girdle. #2 has bigger arms. #1 calves are the shit.......you fucking guys. They are 2 humans that will weigh the same, but have different body types. RDA buzz saws thru Connie and catches him in a head an arm triangle choke. Nighty night. Good luck cutting back down to 145lb....ever
Certified hater. Try not to cry too much when you see another dead Brazilian in the middle of the cage and the GOAT with his two belts.

Poirier is huge for 145, which is why he surfs weight classes.

Yeah, I know, which is why I told the other guy that Conor wasn't "much bigger" than Poirier after he said Conor was much bigger than all of his Featherweight opponents.

I thought it'd be RDA but at their staredown Conor was the bigger of the two. My guess is they'll be about even come fight night.

They are about the same size. The only physical advantage for the fight I see is Conors reach.

Conor is longer and RDA is girthier. WTF is everyone talking about? Who wears heels, heh, next you will be arguing who looks better in a tube top.

My observation is that conor has a fist and rda has a chin.

Retarded thread. "Bigger " is a meaningless term that you can define any way you want. Does it mean taller, heavier, more muscle mass, wider, thicker? Is Struve bigger than Overeem? Is Rumble bigger than Gus?

However you define "bigger", is there any evidence that "bigger" fighters do better than "smaller" fighters within a weight division? Even at heavyweight, where the difference is sometimes very obvious, the average-sized guys tend to do the best.

Is what Conor doing really that groundbreaking if he wins title?

Bj penn won WW title and LW title and would of won a FW title in his prime if it were around.

Back