Will Conor be bigger than RDA on fight night?

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Most people seem to think that RDA will be the bigger man and bully Conor etc.
Myself included

But recently I've seen lots of pics of Conor and I think he will actually be the bigger fighter on 5th March

I think RDA won't have it all his own way in the grappling department

At around 2 minutes 56 seconds, Conor mentions to the Mayor that he will be beginning his water cut to 145 pounds from 170 pounds. Connor Ruebusch and Patrick Wyman on their podcast note that Conor weighed around 174 pounds cage weight.
In Rafeal dos anjos special announcement video forecasting his fight with Mcgregor, he states that his current weight is around 180 pounds.
Both men are not greater than 12 percent body-fat at both respected weights, clear abdominal walls and vascularity in quadriceps and biceps, so I much doubt that Conor will weigh more than Dos Anjos come cage weight.

Conor is taller and has a longer reach, he is clearly bigger than RDA. However RDA is stockier.

They're about the same size. Conor has more reach.

Steak in the morning steak in evening is doing him good

he looks a little taller, but he isn't bigger

At around 2 minutes 56 seconds, Conor mentions to the Mayor that he will be beginning his water cut to 145 pounds from 170 pounds. Connor Ruebusch and Patrick Wyman on their podcast note that Conor weighed around 174 pounds cage weight.
In Rafeal dos anjos special announcement video forecasting his fight with Mcgregor, he states that his current weight is around 180 pounds.
Both men are not greater than 12 percent body-fat at both respected weights, clear abdominal walls and vascularity in quadriceps and biceps, so I much doubt that Conor will weigh more than Dos Anjos come cage weight.

Excellent info, thank you

RDA has bigger legs and wider shoulders than Conor. but their weight will probably be roughly the same. Conor was much bigger than all the 145 guys he fought

Taller and longer, but RDA is more fire-pluggish.

I guarantee Conor will be bigger at the weigh-in...

No, he isn't taller. He just uses higher heels.
Actually during the staredown, if you use the wide shots you can see Dos Anjos tiptoeing whilst wearing (clearly) elevated shoes. Dos Anjos wore elevator shoes during his stare downs with Pettis as well.

Conor was wearing loafers, so much for a "higher heel there".

RDA was shorter than McGregor with a obvious footwear advantage.

About the same. No difference advantageous enough worth discussing.

Doesn't matter, Conor shuts off his lights.

RDA has bigger legs and wider shoulders than Conor. but their weight will probably be roughly the same. Conor was much bigger than all the 145 guys he fought
Conor has wider shoulders, he has a very wide shoulder girdle.
RDA has a "thicker" physique though, you're correct about that.

Back