Will Connor show up?

How's that blind hate treating you ?
LuLz! You Conor fanbots get triggered so easily!

Dude got smoked by a barely sober, wannabe gangbanger who had just set foot off a boat, and he's gonna get tapped like a keg, again, in less than a week!

Btw, Holly didn't tap.

Dude got smoked by a barely sober, wannabe gangbanger who had just set foot off a boat, and he's gonna get tapped like a keg, again, in less than a week!

Btw, Holly didn't tap.
Haha ok you realize no one cares that conor tapped except conor haters right? You wanna see someone tap even quicker than McGregor go watch nate tap to Franca ouch!

Haha ok you realize no one cares that conor tapped except conor haters right? You wanna see someone tap even quicker than McGregor go watch nate tap to Franca ouch!
No one cares Conor tapped? Are you delusional or just stupid? Everyone fucking cared that he tapped and gave his back so easily to the point where they were saying he got exposed. Every time Conor loses he loses in the exact same way. The only people that didn't care were his nuthuggers on Sherdog and even they went into hiding after that. They think we forgot but we didn't. The usual suspects all went running after Conor tapped. But no one cares right? LOL

Btw, Holly didn't tap.
wannabe gangbanger? dude nate aint hard to find he does seminars across the us go say that shit to his face... he dont gangbang and never represented that shit, he just represtned where he's from, you fucking little haters sitting on your keyboard bashing real fighters.

No one cares Conor tapped? Are you delusional or just stupid? Everyone fucking cared that he tapped and gave his back so easily to the point where they were saying he got exposed. Every time Conor loses he loses in the exact same way. The only people that didn't care were his nuthuggers on Sherdog and even they went into hiding after that. They think we forgot but we didn't. The usual suspects all went running after Conor tapped. But no one cares right? LOL
Went into hiding ?

wannabe gangbanger? dude nate aint hard to find he does seminars across the us go say that shit to his face... he dont gangbang and never represented that shit, he just represtned where he's from, you fucking little haters sitting on your keyboard bashing real fighters.
Get back to me when you graduate middle school, you twerp!

Get back to me when you graduate middle school, you twerp!
Like i said you can say to his face or my face, i box down here in miami come through bitch. you guys always are tough on the internet, come on bitch boy. "wanna be gangbanger" yet you never even lived in the hood in your life with your donald trump racist ass.. you're a fucking fool.

Like i said you can say to his face or my face, i box down here in miami come through bitch. you guys always are tough on the internet, come on bitch boy. "wanna be gangbanger" yet you never even lived in the hood in your life with your donald trump racist ass.. you're a fucking fool.
I box here in L.A.

LA > Miami

I will never understand how people can get such a kick out of talking shit to someone they don't know for liking a fighter they don't like

I will never understand how people can get such a kick out of talking shit to someone they don't know for liking a fighter they don't like
i dont get a kick, i dont like people that hate fighters for no reason. mma fans are a joke for the most part.. not talking to the real ones, but the majority.

Went into hiding ?
You're joking right? They all fucking disappeared after that night and came back awhile later. I forgot who it was, probably Beast Within, that made a very emotional thread about Conor losing.

I box here in L.A.

LA > Miami
so you box with all the mexicans? I box with the cubans... the diaz bros dont come around your way to put in rounds? im down bro you actually got amatuer fights and shit or you just picking it up now? Cali def is solid for boxing i will not deny that, but u might be underestimating the amount of cuban amatuers we have here that could never go pro because of the communism in cuba, boxing in miami is at a very high level.

i dont get a kick, i dont like people that hate fighters for no reason. mma fans are a joke for the most part.. not talking to the real ones, but the majority.
I wasn't talking about you I honestly don't get how fight fans can call professional fighters pussys

so you box with all the mexicans? I box with the cubans... the diaz bros dont come around your way to put in rounds? im down bro you actually got amatuer fights and shit or you just picking it up now? Cali def is solid for boxing i will not deny that, but u might be underestimating the amount of cuban amatuers we have here that could never go pro because of the communism in cuba, boxing in miami is at a very high level.
Yeah, Nick was at our gym not too long ago...talking about how Cuban boxers are whack!

You're joking right? They all fucking disappeared after that night and came back awhile later. I forgot who it was, probably Beast Within, that made a very emotional thread about Conor losing.
I never went anywhere I don't post on here just to get a rise out of people . I enjoy the sport for many reasons but the fickle fans are depressing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back