Will Connor show up?

Yeah, Nick was at our gym not too long ago...talking about how Cuban boxers are whack!
i doubt that, i met nate in orlando fl and he had respect for rigondauex and gamboa. if you're telling the truth i'd be disappointed but i dont believe that.

I never went anywhere I don't post on here just to get a rise out of people . I enjoy the sport for many reasons but the fickle fans are depressing
You're not the majority though. The majority of them ducked Sherdog for awhile before they decided to come back with an excuse about Conor gassing or whatever other fucking lame ass shit they said about the loss. Pathetic. This wasn't a decision win. This was a genuine victory where Conor got outboxed into panic wrestling and choked the fuck out.

Yeah, Nick was at our gym not too long ago...talking about how Cuban boxers are whack!

Don't waste your time arguing with"Iknowthefuture", his a 14 year old virgin that likes to act tough on the internet and wants to lick leprechaun ass (ala 99% of Conors fanbase here).

i doubt that, i met nate in orlando fl and he had respect for rigondauex and gamboa. if you're telling the truth i'd be disappointed but i dont believe that.
You think I'm lying! Tell me you think I'm lying, punk! I wanna hear it from your mouth! Say it..."I think you're lying!"

Don't waste your time arguing with"Iknowthefuture", his a 14 year old virgin that likes to act tough on the internet and wants to lick leprechaun ass (ala 99% of Conors fanbase here).
LuLz! But, @iknowthefuture says he's Golden Gloves in Puerto Rico, or Cuba, or whatever dump he's from!

I scared!

You think I'm lying! Tell me you think I'm lying, punk! I wanna hear it from your mouth! Say it..."I think you're lying!"
what the fuck are you talking about? did you really met nick and he said cuban boxers are shit or not? it's not hard to tell the truth man.

When has Conor ever not shown up?

Uhh.. UFC 200.

maxresdefault.jpg

If anyone is ever going to duck a fight it's a Diaz bro.

Back