Will Conner's Career End like Rousey Getting Smashed

Mentally stronger? He was whining and crying on social media after he tried to intimidate UFC and got cut instead

He had the mental strength to acknowledge his mistakes in the first Diaz fight, work on those weaknesses, and test himself against the same opponent, at the same weight. I'm not even a Conor fan but that deserves some respect.

Contrast that with not acknowledging the person that beat you, hiding behind a pillow at the airport, going into hiding for a year, entertaining suicidal thoughts after your first career loss, and not changing up your training to fix the holes in your game for your next fight.

No probably more like Dominic Cruz's.

Every great fighter gets smashed eventually, so yeah Connor will most likely go out like the others on the losing end.

Which hero? I hate both Conor and Rousey. But Rousey returned against a tough opponent. Conor would never do this

Are you fucking serious, Ronda hid for a year and only started training again when Miesha had the title because she thought that is who she would fight, Conor went right back at Diaz.

Connor is unbeatable ATM like Rhonda once was but will he end up on the floor

All good things come to an end sometime

Conor McGregor has the slickest, most fundamentally sound striking in MMA today.

He won't be touched for a while. I for one will just live life to the fullest and enjoy watching his artwork.

Back