Giant Wimp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Connor is unbeatable ATM like Rhonda once was but will he end up on the floor

All good things come to an end sometime

Last edited:
still wont mean he didnt completly demolish eddie and aldo

Nope. Because as bad as Rousey may be, she doesn't hand pick her opponents like Conor does

Everyones career ends that way, for the most part.

No Conor is talented and not one dimensional.

Ronda was v1.0 of women's MMA.

Nah. He's a man. Which is to say, mentally stronger.

Spells it "Conner" in title but spells it correctly in the OP.

I can't even even.

Nope. Because as bad as Rousey may be, she doesn't hand pick her opponents like Conor does
fatboy white picked Drowsey's opponents and gave ger every advantage possible, no difference to the Conor treatment. Both fake and will fade quickly from the history books.

sorry about your hero.

fatboy white picked Drowsey's opponents and gave ger every advantage possible, no difference to the Conor treatment. Both fake and will fade quickly from the history books.

sorry about your hero.

Which hero? I hate both Conor and Rousey. But Rousey returned against a tough opponent. Conor would never do this

I hope he goes out like so many high-profile fighters: old, slow, and chinless. Even if it takes 10 years to get to that point, I'll be there to enjoy his downfall.

Connor is unbeatable ATM like Rhonda once was but will he end up on the floor

All good things come to an end sometime
Yes I'm sure Conor will lose with the changing of the guard in MMA. But he's already shown to be mentally tougher by taking the Diaz rematch at the same weight.

Everyone loses really badly if they stay long enough. It's a hard sport. Conor has been fighting for 8 years but only on the big show for 3 so he might have a lot of time before he is shot and with his plans to retire he may get out before he falls a lot of steps. A lot of guys start to get caught a fall out of prime around 10 years in the game and 30 years old.

Football is a game of inches but in MMA it is millimeters and miliseconds. Small change and you go from the guy landing the amazing counter to the guy eating a shot.

Conor is really active fighting 3-4 times a year but even still that isn't a lot compared to other sports. One slip hurts for your life in MMA. Rhonda only had two days that mattered in the last 13 months and they affected her career and legacy forever. That "they'd beat em 9/10 times" thing doesn't matter in MMA, you mess up slipping one punch and it changes the fight and your whole career.

he got smashed and came back better then ever.

Back