Will cm punk headline?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I bet they have him at least co-main which is ridiculous. Also will they refer to him as cm punk or his real name. What say you sherdog?

Probably going to put him on PPV.. CO main or the third fight down I bet

Phillip "CM Punk" Brooks is how he will be introduced.

This whole CM Punk thing is stupid. Sign a fighter who need a year+ to train before even stepping into the cage. Really any celebrity could sign with the UFC under these standards.

This whole CM Punk thing is stupid. Sign a fighter who need a year+ to train before even stepping into the cage. Really any celebrity could sign with the UFC under these standards.

They probably would sign any celebrity assuming they were worth the asking price.

Probably auto into a ppv, but doubtful it'll headline.
He seems pretty humble in interviews actually compared to what fans/haters would have made me think, he fully states he doesn't want a top 10 challenger out the gates.

Nah, he won't even co-main. Main card though.

I think 3rd to last fight.

Co-main on a ppv is more likely. Possibly underneath a weaker-drawing title fight.

I bet they have him at least co-main which is ridiculous. Also will they refer to him as cm punk or his real name. What say you sherdog?

Main event. Why would this even be a question? As we've seen previously it doesn't matter about which title is on the line or weight class, it's all about who's the main eventer and CM Punk ain't no co/main event

29:40

-Thinks he will fight in Vegas first
-says will be PPV
-would like to co-main behind Ronda or McGregor
-wants Chicago for second fight

I'm still trying to figure out what this dude's credentials are.

Lesnar was an elite NCAA wrestler with mind boggling athletic ability.

What the heck is a CM Punk?

Dana's going to try and play him up as Brock, and fail. That's the way I see it going down.

That's the best part, he's pretty much openly admitted he has nowhere near the credentials of any UFC Fighter.

-says will be PPV
-would like to co-main behind Ronda or McGregor

That's because he is afraid he won't draw well and he is obviously getting ppv points. They have to put him on ppv because he is getting paid too much not to.

Dana's going to try and play him up as Brock, and fail. That's the way I see it going down.

Naw, Dana will put the Diaz gimmick on him after he turns heel.

That's because he is afraid he won't draw well and he is obviously getting ppv points. They have to put him on ppv because he is getting paid too much not to.

I honestly don't think he is worried about that.

Why would he obviously get PPV points if his drawing power is in doubt?

He is getting paid too much? How do you know that? He has nearly as many followers as the UFC. He will be on the main card, because people will tune in to watch him.

Feigning ignorance doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look ignorant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back