Will cm punk headline?

I honestly don't think he is worried about that.

Why would he obviously get PPV points if his drawing power is in doubt?

He is getting paid too much? How do you know that? He has nearly as many followers as the UFC. He will be on the main card, because people will tune in to watch him.

He will lose his drawing power in the UFC quickly if he can't bang, and he can't. Even if they match him up with a total can, he will still be seen as shit. Educated fans are savvy.

I don't think so.

He will lose his drawing power in the UFC quickly if he can't bang, and he can't. Even if they match him up with a total can, he will still be seen as shit. Educated fans are savvy.

Thanks tips.

There is no way. Just no.

I can understand if they put him on the main card, like 3rd or 4th fight maybe, but main or co-main....first fight ever....hell no. this whole Punk situation is already ridiculous enough as it is....he should have fought at least a couple fights in a smaller promotion and he knows it.

CLsJtYlUEAA2S79.jpg

My guess is that he'll be the third fight on a PPV with Pettis as the co main.

Better not headline. He will probably debut on a PPV event to try to get more PPV buys. i can see him being the 3rd fight, right before the co-main event.

Co-main. McGregor/Poirier style. Basically the main attraction behind a shit headliner.

Or, hell, wait it out til 200 and blow the doors off the place. Put him on the 1st fight of the main card.

Either way, I'm really having a hard time getting interested in him. Like, if he's on a badass card that I'm already buying, cool, but I can't see myself going out of my way to watch him fight. No way I'd purchase one just to see him.

Back