Will Brooks wants to fight Eddie Alvarez NOW!

LOL. You know there isn't any way that Bjorn is making Chandler go through another tourney. He'll get the Curran treatment.

Even though they have a pretty good lightweight division I think they'll put him in a four man where he can easily win. Chander/Sarnavskiy and Etim/Awad.

I hope he has to go through a tournament again. I think he can easily win one and it'll will make either rematch more valuable.

Eddie vs. Brooks now, and let Chandler get another win, then they can do Eddie vs. Chandler 3. If Brooks beats Eddie, then Brooks vs. Chandler 2. Win win for everyone.

You do realize Alvarez is almost certainly gone after 1 more fight right?

Best case scenario IMO

It is Alverez best case scenario but Bellator will try to keep him tied down or delay the fight or even offer him *gasp* more money. The UFC will make the contract even harder to match next time.

LOL. You know there isn't any way that Bjorn is making Chandler go through another tourney. He'll get the Curran treatment.
He should get special treatment anyways he didn't even lose his last two fights they were both toss ups that could have gone either way.

Back