Will Brooks wants to fight Eddie Alvarez NOW!

I can't see Alvarez turning down this fight

Somehow I get the feeling that Eddie will oblige him.

..........................right NOW free for all the fans GOAT champ ever. :icon_chee Someone bring a camera as he goes to Eddie's gym and call him out.

Eddie vs. Brooks now, and let Chandler get another win, then they can do Eddie vs. Chandler 3. If Brooks beats Eddie, then Brooks vs. Chandler 2. Win win for everyone.

eddie kos brooks and leaves for ufc

Good, they should. Chandler should have to win another tournament.

I think Eddie's the type of guy who will give Brooks his shot at the title. Not to mention that I think it's the easier match-up for him and he'll probably stop Brooks then bounce to the UFC. If Eddie had fought the Michael Chandler that showed up to fight Saturady he would've stopped him.

Would suck for Bellator if Brooks gets KO'd by Alvarez and has to face Chandler after. A battle of the losers. The only good that can come out of that scenario is Bellator signing a bunch of LWs.

LOL. You know there isn't any way that Bjorn is making Chandler go through another tourney. He'll get the Curran treatment.

I hope not, he already had the Curran treatment, AND I disagreed with Curran getting a rematch, it wasn't even close. 49-46 at the lowest.

I'd like Chandler vs Alvarez but I'm more interested in Brooks vs Alvarez.

Just put Chandler through the tournament, he's going to trash anybody he comes up against and it'll give him some legitimacy.

put chandler in a tournament again or do away with the title shots are earned bullshit.

This is the fight to make now unless they do a Chandler/Brooks II in the summer.

I hope not, he already had the Curran treatment, AND I disagreed with Curran getting a rematch, it wasn't even close. 49-46 at the lowest.

I'd like Chandler vs Alvarez but I'm more interested in Brooks vs Alvarez.

Just put Chandler through the tournament, he's going to trash anybody he comes up against and it'll give him some legitimacy.

Yeah, I hope they do make him go back into a tourney. I thought Curran should have too... although since he won the rematch I'm kind of glad they didn't.

Hopefully, since he's lost twice in a row, they will make him go the tourney route.

LOL. You know there isn't any way that Bjorn is making Chandler go through another tourney. He'll get the Curran treatment.

Well, both of his losses are very disputed. In both cases with Eddie and Brooks, the decisions fit the standard for immediate rematches that Bellator set if you remember.

The Curran treatment is losing 4 of 5 rounds and getting a rematch. Chandler arguably should be undefeated.

eddie kos brooks and leaves for ufc
I hope so. Fuck only knows Brooks deserves the shot. Chandler was undefeated prior to clashing horns with Eddie again FFS.

Back