Media Will Brooks stuffing all of Michael Chandler's takedown attempts

Makhachaev has never fought a ranked opponent and has no business being in the title picture.
Rankings dont mean shit whe you have Cerrone sitting on 15 at LW. Its all about skillset and Islam have all the attributes to become the LW champion. Oliveira beat the the always hyped Kevin Lee and Ferguson to fight for the titel.

Makhacheav two recent wins Drew Dober and Arman Tsarukyan have the same value like Oliveira two recent wins.

Rankings dont mean shit whe you have Cerrone sitting on 15 at LW. Its all about skillset and Islam have all the attributes to become the LW champion. Oliveira beat the the always hyped Kevin Lee and Ferguson to fight for the titel.

Makhacheav two recent wins Drew Dober and Arman Tsarukyan have the same value like Oliveira two recent wins.
Gregor and Islam are better than the bottom top 10 LWs for sure, imo.

Gregor and Islam are better than the bottom top 10 LWs for sure, imo.
Thats why LW in my opinion is the best divison, you got animals just waiting to enter the rankings. Watched a clip on twitter were Felder right out said i "dont want to fight Makhachaev because his so fucking good", thats coming from a beast like Felder. Then you got Hooker holding on to his ranking like his life depends on it.

{<jordan}

Islam got starched by a can, Ferguson won 12 straight, and Kevin Lee starched Gregor. Hilarious that you think Drew Dober and Arman Tsarukyan have the same value as Tony and Kevin, when one of them lost Efrain Escudero and the other one has some decision wins over 3 mid-tier guys.

{<jordan}

Islam got starched by a can, Ferguson won 12 straight, and Kevin Lee starched Gregor. Hilarious that you think Drew Dober and Arman Tsarukyan have the same value as Tony and Kevin, when one of them lost Efrain Escudero and the other one has some decision wins over 3 mid-tier guys.
Yeah Islam lost how many years ago, hes on a 7 fight win streak now. Ferguson lost to MJ but then got on a 12 fight win streak but hes no the same fighter anymore, Gaethje gave him a beatdown he will never recover from.

Gilliespie/Drew Dober/Tsarukyan/Kevin Lee are in the same league. Islam dominated and finished a great fighter in Drew Dober . Islam will fight for the titel soon.

Yeah Islam lost how many years ago, hes on a 7 fight win streak now. Ferguson lost to MJ but then got on a 12 fight win streak but hes no the same fighter anymore, Gaethje gave him a beatdown he will never recover from.

Gilliespie/Drew Dober/Tsarukyan/Kevin Lee are in the same league. Islam dominated and finished a great fighter in Drew Dober . Islam will fight for the titel soon.

Oh okay, good thing he's fighting for a titel and not a title.

Which shows how flawed the rules are, and how much it favors wrestling.

Does not matter if you get the takedown now, just need to train your carido enough to be able to keep trying for 15-25 minutes straight

Lol you really have no arguments at all you resort to mock a typo...

Look who's talking, dummy. You have absolutely nothing of value to say, then you got schooled, now you're trying to piggyback on someone else's argument.

I think it's time for you to surrender, like the French did in WW2.

Look who's talking, dummy. You have absolutely nothing of value to say, then you got schooled, now you're trying to piggyback on someone else's argument.

I think it's time for you to surrender, like the French did in WW2.

You're the one talking shit, you didnt school me at all, and you will not. You throw insults when you can't win arguments. You have nothing of value to say at all. Look at you trying to bring french history that you know nothing about as an old tired jibe that every american republican dickhead throw around every time they talk about France. Saying Islam Makhachev suck and that he will never be champ is not a fact, it's only your biased, bullshit opion. Based on nothing anyway.

And this is a forum mate, everyone can join in, if you don't want to have your shit talk challenged then you shouldnt talk.

You're the one talking shit, you didnt school me at all, and you will not. You throw insults when you can't win arguments. You have nothing of value to say at all. Look at you trying to bring french history that you know nothing about as an old tired jibe that every american republican dickhead throw around every time they talk about France. Saying Islam Makhachev suck and that he will never be champ is not a fact, it's only your biased, bullshit opion. Based on nothing anyway.

And this is a forum mate, everyone can join in, if you don't want to have your shit talk challenged then you shouldnt talk.

You didn't present any kind of challenge whatsoever, dumbass, so there's no argument for me to entertain here. You must have a really short memory, because it was you who started talking shit and throwing a tantrum just because I'm not a fan of Islam Makhachev and don't think he should be fighting for a title anytime soon.

And now, like a typical "international poster", you have to resort to Republican/MAGA type insults because you can't take a joke, and seem to think everyone from the USA is a Trump supporter (I've always been anti-Trump BTW).

Hey, remember this?

So what ? Being ranked means fuck all. I am not saying he should get a title shot right now, he should get more fights but that mentality of 'he hasn't fought anyone good/ranked so he shouldnt fight higher up in the rankings' is totally moronic and should discredit you from talking MMA.

Derrick Lewis fought DC for a title shot. This is fighting, if Islam got a title shot by the end of the year then good for him.

That was your first message to me, and it just got worse after that.

I think you need to take a moral inventory of yourself and reevaluate your life choices. I don't think combat sports (or debating) is your cup of tea.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back