will brooks ranting on twitter

lol except this morning he was like "I wasn't saying Belaltor is bad? they Bjorn/Bellator are great people and have always been good to me! I'm just looking at equal love to everyone!"

its like no bro just man up and stick to your guns, you were pissed that they blew off your victory over Chandler and were more focused on the Alvarez/Chandler rematch despite you just beating him. should've done the Vinny Maghalaes and sold the belt on ebay

Will correctly used the word couldn't when using the phrase I couldn't care less. Therefore, he's alright in my books.

I did notice he wrote careless instead of care less though. So close.

He's earned a fight against Eddie, but is being pushed to the end of the line by Chandler, the guy he just beat

Make Brooks vs. Alvarez, it's not like people are going to lose interest in Chandler vs. Alvarez III, even if Brooks Beats Alvarez. Alvarez vs. Chandler has been all blockbusters and so if they fight a third time, people are hoping to see them do it again whether or not it's for a title. Besides, I'd love to see Chandler tear through a tournament again.

If they do Brooks / Alvarez there will be no Alvarez / Chandler III. Eddie will be gone.

Brooks is right, I didnt like him at all up until he spanked Chandler. I'm a Fan now, and have a lot of respect for him, hope he fights Eddie,

For someone that claims #nofucksaregiven, he sure seems to #givelotsoffucks.

Personally, I think Chandler won the fight, but could see an argument for a draw (with a 10-8 round for brooks)...but in no way do I score it a win for Brooks...but crazier things have happened. Give the man his title shot and give Chandler the winner of that fight. If Alvarez beats Brooks, then you still get your Alvarez/Chandler rematch. If Brooks wins, then you get to have a fight between brooks and chandler to "settle the controversey"...blah blah blah

Back