will brooks said:
will brooks said:
will brooks said:
will brooks said:

The_hand_that_will_rule_the_world.jpg

the leader of the fighters union!?!??
could it be?!?!?!​

Damn... inb4 "MMA fighter Will Brooks fatally injured in car crash"

Good for him - seems to be a lot of fallout from the fighters after this card LOL. I enjoyed it - He really gave Chandler a run for his money. He deserves it

I think he'd batter Chandler again if they fought a second time.

I'd like Chandler vs Alvarez but not that interested in it right now. Brooks vs Alvarez next.

This isnt bjorns fault!

Eddie has the say on who he fights under the settlement agreement

he can fight either brooks or chandler!

it's messed up I know

The fact that this fight wasnt scored 48-47 Chandler or a draw baffles me. I dont really see how anyone can give Will 1,2 or 5. He lost all those rounds, i personally had round 3 a 10-8 and thought it was a draw.

All I saw was round 1 so far, he lost that one. Will watch more when bored again.

I'd be pissed as well if I won the title and they still make Eddie/Chandler on PPV and push that fight.

Which means Brooks either has to sit out till next spring or defend the interim belt while the champ fights someone else.

That is such a clusterfuck of a situation.

visa issues in the future... I'm not sure how that will work, but it will happen.

visa issues in the future... I'm not sure how that will work, but it will happen.

More like an injury will keep him from fighting Eddie and Jansen still wont be ready and something will happen to Held/Pitbull winner and the only one left to fight Eddie will be Chandler.

The fact that this fight wasnt scored 48-47 Chandler or a draw baffles me. I dont really see how anyone can give Will 1,2 or 5. He lost all those rounds, i personally had round 3 a 10-8 and thought it was a draw.

you probably watched it live and remember the last 1 minute of the round.
It happened to me too but watching the replay the next day: first 4 minutes of the 5th round Chandler does nothing, barely lands a single punch.
Brooks dominated the first 2.5 minutes.
Then the last minute Chandler dominates and finishes the round in mount which you could say he stole the round with but Brooks winning makes sense too.
And yes the 3rd was a 10-8 imo.

Lol all the top Bellator guys (besides Chandler and Alvarez, their two most legit stars) are hating on Bellator now.

I think he'd batter Chandler again if they fought a second time.

I'd like Chandler vs Alvarez but not that interested in it right now. Brooks vs Alvarez next.

I hope so... I don't see brooks beating Eddie.. Then it's on to the UFC.

why is he so upset? i understand the contract problem with Eddie allowed to fight with Chandler if he desires, but how is this Bellator's fault?

two weeks ago he was fighting a nobody, and had Alvarez not got injured and fought Chandler, would he still not be second in line to a title fight after Jansen?

so again why is he so mad? or am i missing something.

why is he so upset? i understand the contract problem with Eddie allowed to fight with Chandler if he desires, but how is this Bellator's fault?

two weeks ago he was fighting a nobody, and had Alvarez not got injured and fought Chandler, would he still not be second in line to a title fight after Jansen?

so again why is he so mad? or am i missing something.

because will brooks is very emo guy and it was brought up at the press conference after he won the cracker jack box toy interim title and im sure he is getting a million tweets about it just adding to his anger in the situation..

Back