Will Anderson Do The Matrix Against Diaz?

Theres a good chance he will eat a bunch of body shots if he does.

God I hope so, I was thinking about him trying that shit earlier. It would be hilarious if Diaz was able to drop Silva if he fucks up.

A part of me wants to see him do that again and get KTFO just for the hilarity of it all.

With Nick's slow hands and flat feet Anderson should be slipping punches pretty easily

I hope he does the matrix moves at the same time Diaz is taunting him

Theres a good chance he will eat a bunch of body shots if he does.

Anderson isn't Paul Daley or Cyborg. He won't just stand there. He will use footwork with his head movement like in the Forest and Leben fights

Anderson isn't Paul Daley or Cyborg. He won't just stand there. He will use footwork with his head movement like in the Forest and Leben fights

Diaz isn't Leben or Forrest either, if Andy starts slipping punches Diaz will go to the body.

Didn't work too well in the Weidman fight

Anybody calling Anderson's defensive boxing techniques "the matrix" doesn't know what they're looking at. It's a cringeworthy, ignorant coverall for multiple evasive techniques.

If only fighters at his skill calibur were destined to only fight journeymen and lower tier fighters on the roster we would have many fights that are similar to SILVA-GRIFFIN

However usually in they tend to match up people with similar skillsets, so we are destined to see actually COMPETITION

But I do agree seeing somebody SUPER-UBER-SKILLED completely obliterate a SEMI-
SKILLED-WARRIOR has it's perks and they are fun to watch occasionally.

I don't think he would want to do it because Diaz would just go to the body.

Anybody calling Anderson's defensive boxing techniques "the matrix" doesn't know what they're looking at. It's a cringeworthy, ignorant coverall for multiple evasive techniques.

Huh! Its not a compliment. Its just looks like the scene in the movie. Im not understanding you.

The itsy bitsy spidar.............

I don't think he'd risk the embarrassment again.

Last time he tried the matrix, he got ktfo during the middle of it.

I think he plays it safe.

Back