Will Anderson Do The Matrix Against Diaz?

Call me crazy, but I think Diaz will do the Matrix against Anderson

or the opposite of the matrix

34ziypj.gif

Arghhh, darn it

DARN IT ALL TO HELL

You GOT ME!!

You're right, everything you said (whatever that was)

& yes, because of this altercation I am a complete idiot. If only my intellectual skills could even closely imitate your own maybe I'd have a little more luck in this one-sided beat-down you are imposing upon me.

hu24pVm.gif

I don't remember him ever leaning that far back in the Griffin or Franklin fights. But he's done the dipping, ducking, bobbing & weaving, and rolling/fading/swaying stuff for a while.

He has but he's never square. It essentially locks off your movement so that you can't pivot. Only the top part of your body can evade the punches.

He deserved to get knocked out for being so disrespectful.

Call me crazy, but I think Diaz will do the Matrix against Anderson

this. Diaz is younger and used to fighting in a smaller and faster weight class. Any speed advantages would probably end up on Diaz ' s side. Diaz ' s punches will be a lot crisper and faster than anything forest or leben could muster. That said the welterweight brawler used to eating shots, might not do so well against a man who can send a lhw face first into the mat

No chance, only possible if he dominates but can't finish, so say rd3/4

To much at stake (title shot and ego)

Yes, I'm aware that Anderson looks like Neo in The Matrix, but it sounds ignorant when people use it to reference Anderson's usage of these defensive boxing techniques. Weidman glitched this so-called 'matrix' anyway...

8-glitch-in-the-matrix-anderson-silva-knockout-memes.jpg

When he does this he also leaves his body wide open. Leaning back that far compromises his balance, which can make him easier to drop or knock out as he's leaning his upper body and head back. It isn't smart, even though it may look cool. He already got KTFO'ed once doing it and we don't need to see it happen a second time. He needs to fight smart and quit pretending he's a legendary boxer.

Anderson is Morpheus numbnuts Weidman is Neo

duh because Weidman is W...Weidman!!

Anderson isn't Paul Daley or Cyborg. He won't just stand there. He will use footwork with his head movement like in the Forest and Leben fights

Daley actually dropped Diaz and made him go limp for a split second.
I've seen fights stopped for similar things before.
I wasn't convinced of anything after that fight. I thought they both fought such a high risk fight, it was 50/50 to me.
Also, Daley got dropped at the end, but he was not out and the round was just about to end. I question that stoppage.
Daley is a dangerous man in a pure standup fight, which is what Nick was giving him.

AS will clown from one side of the octogon, whil Diaz gives him the finger from the other side. They will remain at least 15 feet apart for the entire fight.

Back