Will AJ Styles Hold The Strap?

he is just a rookie. a redneck rookie at that. can we hold off on the title talk until he as accomplished something in the sport first?

You go and watch Styles vs Nakamura before a gate that only WM puts to shame.

um, was that in wwe? no it wasn't. my point stands

So Sting never achieved anything?

And Ric Flair achieved greatness only in the WWE.

Meanwhile Roddy Piper was a no name jobber before he worked with Vince.

Bruno Sammartino, dude was nothing and nobody before WWF.

Lou Thesz? Shit, definition of jabroni. He has his own section of the wiki definition of jobber dedicated to his shit career outside of wwe.

So Sting never achieved anything?

And Ric Flair achieved greatness only in the WWE.

Meanwhile Roddy Piper was a no name jobber before he worked with Vince.

Bruno Sammartino, dude was nothing and nobody before WWF.

Lou Thesz? Shit, definition of jabroni.

well there was a time when wcw was the major leagues, of course. but they are gone. but japan sure as hell doesn't count. you can't compare aj running around the minor leagues to all time greats doing their thing years ago. once aj can do more than split a pair of matches with jericho, who loses to everyone the past 5 years, THEN you can come talk to me.

AJ will hold the strap sooner than you can imagine...

The WWE would've eventually given Sting the gold had he not injured himself.

Believe...THAT.

Maybe if they bring back the CW title.

Nah, if guys like Mysterio, Benoit, etc. can grasp the gold, AJ is bound to be champ.
Not unless he starts juicing up or Eddie comes back to be best friends with AJ before dying again.

He better, because this roman reigns shit aint cuttin' it. Aj is over at the moment he has more than 4 moves like roman. If i have to watch roman vs shemus one more time im going to hang myself.

So, here we are a few weeks before Payback, and AJ is in thee title match...

How do y'all see this playing out?

Certainly not now. He must feel great about being the first guy being fed to Roman.

Certainly not now. He must feel great about being the first guy being fed to Roman.
I gotta admit..."I'm not a bad guy, I'm not a good guy...I'm Thee Guy!" has an awesome ring to it...

Can anyone see Paul Heyman becoming his manager someday!?

I see him being a bit like Kevin Owens, starting off strong but then tapering off around the midcard and IC title.

I like AJ a lot, but I just see him as somebody who will help put on top quality matches, but nothing more.

Reigns and AJ fight off BC together. Reigns wins by spear. Endless tag matches on RAWs. Ratings continue to plummet.

I dont think the brass sees him as a top guy.

Regardless if he ever becomes Champion or not, they obviously see him as a top guy. He's been in the company for 4 months and is already Main Eventing a pay per view. They could have used anybody in that slot, they chose him, must be a reason right?

I want to go on record right now with the bold prediction that he will!

Back