Will AJ Styles Hold The Strap?

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If so, how soon?

I ain't talkin' IC, or Tag Team Championship, either!

I'm talkin' Thee Gold!

No he wont not ever. I dont think the brass sees him as a top guy and when cena and rollins come back into play he will find himself lower on the card than he is now for sure.

No he wont not ever. I dont think the brass sees him as a top guy and when cena and rollins come back into play he will find himself lower on the card than he is now for sure.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you...the farewell the WWE brass gave Daniel Bryan felt very heartfelt...I mention this because he's best known for his indy work, as is AJ...AJ, however, is a much bigger indy star IMHO.

Not to mention, AJ seems like a company man, but who can also balance his ethics and morals while pleasing the boss.

No, not as long as WWE tries to position him as the new Daniel Bryan. Bryan got over first with his indy cred, but largely in the mainstream when he was given a chance to show some personality. I don't think that WWE will give Aj that same chance, and if they do, he won't hit it out of the park like DB did.

130.gif

Would they let him win Money in the Bank?

God I havent thought of that song in ages . Now ima have lil jon in my head

AJ talked about his contract being a "Blow Away" Deal... there might be some Title guarantee in there.

Or at least I hope there was. He's at the ass end of his career, you have to think he signed because they offered him one shot.

He lost a match....all is lost and the sky is falling.

Buried.

I think so. He's over with the fans right now. He got a pretty good reception at the rumble

It all depends if Triple-H likes him.

If he doesn't, he's fucked.

he is just a rookie. a redneck rookie at that. can we hold off on the title talk until he as accomplished something in the sport first?

His homophobia is gonna be a serious issue one of these days.

Back