Will a Diaz fight on Fox again?

6bagstamp

Blue Belt
Reaction score
After the Nate versus Benson fight which cut out numerous times , and the Diaz bros fiasco in Strikeforce with Mayhem, will the UFC risk it's tie's with Fox knowing all hell can break loose and risk it's nationally televised fight cards?

Probably not. Hell if tere's any justice in the world, he'll spend the rest of his career on facebook prelims.

Did fox/Dana ever make a statement about that?

Of course they will... I'll take any fighter on Fox as long as they stay free for me to watch :D

All that fancy camera work they had to do to keep the middle fingers from being broadcasted tells me no, no you won't.

I had forgotten about the camera cutting away in that fight. I didn't think much of it at the time, I guess it makes sense if they cut away to censor Diaz.

Kind of stupid to flip the bird and talk shit if you're getting your ass kicked like Diaz was.

PPV prelims where he wins. Starting a FOX card where he loses and then it's facebook prelims until he's cut.
Dana's made all the money he can out of him, so he's gonna throw him to wrestlers until he's cut.

How is it that you can show 2 men beating the crap out of each other on tv but you can't show someone raising their middle finger ??? America went full retard...

How is it that you can show 2 men beating the crap out of each other on tv but you can't show someone raising their middle finger ??? America went full retard...

I'm surprised more people don't get this.

I still cant believe that they are ok with two guys beating the shit out of eachother but cut away if one of the guys flips the bird.

This, or all of the crime dramas with rape/murder etc. How about Kitchen Nightmares, Cops, Family guy. All those shows get a pass but people are going to get all dramatic over a stupid finger? Give me a fucking break. The fact that this even needs to be discussed is also retarded.

Not a chance.

It's totally dumb, but it's like that and what Diaz did is completely stupid.

Only time I know of that they have had to put the fight on a delay so they could kill the feed when a fighter forgot his place.

I had forgotten about the camera cutting away in that fight. I didn't think much of it at the time, I guess it makes sense if they cut away to censor Diaz.

Kind of stupid to flip the bird and talk shit if you're getting your ass kicked like Diaz was.

Which is crazy because Nate seems like such an erudite gentleman.

So how about Germany?

Because one gets you a huge fine and one does not. Write to the FCC if you don't like it.

After the Nate versus Benson fight which cut out numerous times , and the Diaz bros fiasco in Strikeforce with Mayhem, will the UFC risk it's tie's with Fox knowing all hell can break loose and risk it's nationally televised fight cards?

Please explain, it never cut our once on the Australian broadcast

Back