Wilder's right hand

lol that there are people arguing that Wilder isn't actually that good of a puncher.

And I get the rep for being a contrarian around here.

lol that there are people arguing that Wilder isn't actually that good of a puncher.

And I get the rep for being a contrarian around here.

Hah! You’re like the original movie that showed a boob. You’ve been obsoleted.

Wilder can legitimately crack. Silly to argue the point.

Death touch is death touch. I think we all want to see it against AJ or a rematch with Fury ASAP, but nobody can argue he doesn't have lightning in his fists. Can he deliver it on those two opponents? Let's find out.

Considering the guy barely clears 210 lbs and is bodying cats in devastating fashion, yes in the mix of biggest punchers ever. Someone come up with another guy with KOs the way Deontay knocks guys out.... We might have to change "Tyson-esque" to "Wilder-esque".

Death touch is death touch. I think we all want to see it against AJ or a rematch with Fury ASAP, but nobody can argue he doesn't have lightning in his fists. Can he deliver it on those two opponents? Let's find out.
Let's not forget, AJ has power close to that level too.

Yes wilder is in the mix for most powerful hitter but needs to be able to KO some decent boxers (other than Ortiz) to get that title, the fight sat was laughable I have no idea what breazeale was thinking walking onto that shot with a guard like that the whole round was like in a school yard.

Outside of Stiverne the first time I can't think of anyone who stayed coherent for 12 rounds with him. That is power. No matter what you want to call his opponents they weren't getting dropped or stopped in every match by other top fighters.

Are you trolling ?

If your answer is just "no" then maybe you can throw some names and arguments about it...

Shavers, Foreman, David Tua, Sunny Liston, Riddick Bowe, Jerry Cooney, Jack Dempsey etc all of them had ridiculous power. Wilder isn't an anomaly.

marciano, Louis and Baer all had more dangerous rights. So did foreman, Lewis and Klitschko. Lewis had a ridiculous right hand, he was a much bigger man than wilder though.
Wilder has massive power, but it the reach and his ability to catch people coming forward that makes him particularly dangerous.

Hard to argue he's the hardest hitter ever at this point I think.

I know Brezeale is hardly top tier opposition but that was absurd the other night.

I can’t think of anyone that has greater one punch power..? Guys like Dempsey and Tyson had the same everything into one punch thing that Wilder does with much less tourque due to height/reach disadvantages and then the Foreman, Liston, Shavers of the world undoubtably hurt guys more with every shot but they do rarely put 100% into the shots like Wilder does. Talking just one death shot I’m saying Wilder is equal or superior to anyone in HW history and I’m also an avid AJ rider. I think Wilder is a shit boxer that relies entirely on his explosive athleticism but that being said he hits ungodly hard

Outside of Stiverne the first time I can't think of anyone who stayed coherent for 12 rounds with him. That is power. No matter what you want to call his opponents they weren't getting dropped or stopped in every match by other top fighters.
Stiverne had to shoot a double leg to not get ktfo in the first match also.

Legitimate dynamite in his hands.

Deontay is making me a fan.

His power is insane, I’m starting to think it might be too much for AJ.

Considering the guy barely clears 210 lbs and is bodying cats in devastating fashion, yes in the mix of biggest punchers ever. Someone come up with another guy with KOs the way Deontay knocks guys out.... We might have to change "Tyson-esque" to "Wilder-esque".

Wilder hits MUCH harder than Tyson, but he's not close to the puncher Tyson was.

Wilder is more like a taller version of Corrie Sanders

Corrie-Sanders.jpg

The people in this thread saying he has overrated power. Feel free to read it.

I just had a quick glance and can see one poster who i havent seen post here before claim that nonsense......so i'm not sure who you are claiming is saying this

I dont see why people are getting so bent up still on all of this.....Wilder can punch harder than anyone around, Fury can box better than anyone around, and Joshua is kinda inbetween the pair of them.

Until they all fight each other....we wont really know who is the best(please dont start the whole Fury-Wilder decision thing..that is another thread)

Shavers, Foreman, David Tua, Sunny Liston, Riddick Bowe, Jerry Cooney, Jack Dempsey etc all of them had ridiculous power. Wilder isn't an anomaly.
Who the hell mention the Wilder is an anomaly ???
PUO literally said that he's in the mix of the biggest punchers ever... which suggest that he's among those guys you just mentioned, (and that's actually debatable). You just said "no"... almost like you're ignoring the fact that the dude got 42 fights and 40 of them victories by KO. It's just retarded. And btw, I don't even like Wilder, but I'm not blind.

I just had a quick glance and can see one poster who i havent seen post here before claim that nonsense......so i'm not sure who you are claiming is saying this
)
Sees why I'm claiming this, responds by saying he can't see why I'm claiming this. There's 2 posts in a row on the very first page of the thread questioning if his power is what it appears.

Back