Wilder's right hand

Lol. At :48, the cameraman jumps back a bit when Wilder yells. Like for a second, he thought maybe Wilder was seeing red and wanted to knock him out too.

Sees why I'm claiming this, responds by saying he can't see why I'm claiming this. There's 2 posts in a row on the very first page of the thread questioning if his power is what it appears.

I need that in English to be able to respond properly, but here goes.... i had a look, and only found one person who said what you are claiming("Wilders power is overated")

He has knocked out everyone he has fought. Bums or not, thats impressive. His right hand simply finds the chin eventually. And when it does, god damn son...

But you know what the scary thing is? He keeps his power even in the 12th round!!! Mike Tyson wasnt shit in the 12th round. All the heavy hitters you know wasnt shit in the 12th round. When you face Wilder you know this mother fucker can knock you out in every round and that you will have to be on your damn A game every second of the fight or else you might not walk out that ring.

Wilder is by far the scariest HW of all time. Im not saying he is the best. He’s simply the scariest.
exactly. when everyone has slowed down, he still has that same power.

Who the hell mention the Wilder is an anomaly ???
PUO literally said that he's in the mix of the biggest punchers ever... which suggest that he's among those guys you just mentioned, (and that's actually debatable). You just said "no"... almost like you're ignoring the fact that the dude got 42 fights and 40 of them victories by KO. It's just retarded. And btw, I don't even like Wilder, but I'm not blind.

Elmer Ray had 76 KO's in 80 wins but he's never mentioned. Getting KO's is easy when your opposition is shit.

Bob Fitzsimmons literally bodied dudes and he isn't mentioned either.

He has power, but top of boxing ever power?Idk man, he isn't killing people. Other dudes have literally done that.

Last edited:
Tommy Morrison's left hook, then Wilder's right hand.

SomeGlamorousHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

This and the Fury one I posted in the other thread are pretty decent. His other videos, mostly MMA related, we not as good.

Someone made this statement (but I can't remember who) and I think it's a good analogy: Wilder is like a heavyweight version of Thomas Hearns. Obviously just his power. But physique-wise he's pretty similar, doesn't look like he should be able to punch that hard being a relative string bean.

undefeated world HW champion who’s knocked out all but one of his wins. you’re wrong.

nope

Typical can response from a can like you though, maybe you're crushed by his punches but REAL posters aren't even phased.

nope

Typical can response from a can like you though, maybe you're crushed by his punches but REAL posters aren't even phased.
OK. A question for you: How do you rate Anthony Joshua's power?

OK. A question for you: How do you rate Anthony Joshua's power?

In comparison to Wilder? Not as powerful, much better and well rounded fighter, and defeated better opposition. Better at setting up his punches.

In comparison to Wilder? Not as powerful, much better and well rounded fighter, and defeated better opposition. Better at setting up his punches.
Fair enough, I'd have to agree with you on all those points. What if Wilder could KO someone like Parker, would you rate him higher then? Or maybe Joshua himself, who managed to survive Wlad who is regarded as one of the hardest hitting HW's of modern times?

Last edited:
Some of these ppl should just say "I hate Wilder" and be done with it.

lol that there are people arguing that Wilder isn't actually that good of a puncher.

And I get the rep for being a contrarian around here.

So Wilder now has to KO both Parker and Whyte to be taken seriously? Gotcha!

Where are all the stipulations for Joshua and Fury?

So Wilder now has to KO both Parker and Whyte to be taken seriously? Gotcha!

Where are all the stipulations for Joshua and Fury?
No one is claiming Fury is a KO artist so that's him out. And Joshua has finished Klitschko, Povetkin, and Whyte (all better opponents than Wilder has faced bar Fury) but didn't finish Parker. So considering that Ortiz is the best boxer Wilder has faced other than Fury who he couldn't KO, is it that much to ask that he KO someone of Whyte or Parkers level to be considered one of the greatest punchers the world has ever seen?

It’s safe to say that we know AJ vs Wilder isn’t happening for three fights now, it’s also fairly safe to say that Ortiz is next for Wilder *sigh*...
One of the two champs is setting themselves up for an upset, which is a massive shame.

I hope we get to see Wilder in with who should have been in Breazeales place - Whyte... that’ll tell us everything we need to know about Wilder and his magical right hand.

Back