Media Wilder and Fury responds to AJ loss

It may seem like an insult but Wilder seems more disappointing with the loss because of a potential payday going out the window. These 3 guys are supposed to be the top dog. With Joshua losing, you no longer have the gruesome threesome rivalry.
If you listen to Wilder on JRE, he says AJ isn't a big fight. He called it back then.

Just think, if the judges had gotten the decision for Fury/Wilder correct, then Fury would be the only one of the three still undefeated right now!

It may seem like an insult but Wilder seems more disappointing with the loss because of a potential payday going out the window. These 3 guys are supposed to be the top dog. With Joshua losing, you no longer have the gruesome threesome rivalry.
Disagree...Now instead of a threesome rivalry, you get a gruesome 4some rivalry.

Andy Ruiz is that good and has a chance to compete well against Wilder/Fury.

It also adds in the Mexican Fans dynamic.....Now we have Mexico vs USA vs Britain for the HW title....It's amazing IMO.

Disagree...Now instead of a threesome rivalry, you get a gruesome 4some rivalry.

It also adds in the Mexican Fans dynamic.....Now we have Mexico vs USA vs Britain for the HW title....It's amazing IMO.
Keeping an eye on Usyk.

Fair enough, btw do you like my avatar?

Fury is class, Wilder is trash. Already knew this.

Ruiz is an A-Level athlete that the UFC only could ever wish for.

Wilder's understanding of modern communication is very low.

Not saying they are similar fighters but I think 6'2, 74' reach Ruiz doing that to Joshua can only be seen as an encouraging sign for Usyk.
His WSB fights gives me hope he'll do well at HW as well. Beat Nistor and Medzhidov who both have wins over AJ (although amateur level).

Last edited:
Classy response from Fury and Trashy response from Wilder. I hope Fury beats Wilder again and the judges don't fuck him this time. It would be cool if Ruiz beat Joshua again too just to mix up the HW division.

one has class and empathy the other one was always a disgusting subhuman scumbag.

When you're the better man (out of just 2 of you) you tend to be more gracious, and easier going when you both chime in on a topic.

That's something we as guys do almost subconsciously, in the court of public opinion it's in your best interest to take the high road.
Furys a sharp guy, knows how to work a room. 'Working a room' is a dying art which is a shame, but that's another topic.

He knows the value of good morale.
Deontay is NOT quiet, he's NOT at a loss for words, ever.

And he's pissed bc he did his part in winning his tune up emphatically only to watch money go down the drain.
So he didn't feel one bit bad about saying what he said, and I say props to him.

You're able to drop every single human on earth, and Fury is the endearing guy already. So playing sympathetic adversary would have been too forced.

Both guys are right, and I think the Universe rewarded them for fighting each other, so much so that they still have their 0s.
Joshua lost his in a "That's what you get for fucking around" type of way that will hurt more than losing to Fury/Wilder would.

Who cares about those bums
What does Pauli think about it?

He was commentating for Sky and they did a YouTube style reaction vid after. He was shocked and did his open mouth gawking thing.

Not saying they are similar fighters but I think 6'2, 74' reach Ruiz doing that to Joshua can only be seen as an encouraging sign for Usyk.

And talking of reactions, they also showed Usyk in the crowd, wearing a rather fetching, yet scratchy looking, red, fluffy jumper, leaning forward, mesmerised as the finish was unfolding.

My take on it was he was thinking, "Fuck! I could have done that!"

Back