Media Wilder and Fury responds to AJ loss

It's hilarious how easy it was for Tyson Fury to completely change his public perception. The guy has always been a massive trash talker, and spent quite a bit of time doing a wide variety of drugs, including PEDs.

But, Wilder is the bad guy? No, I don't think so.
Its amazing. Fury is the best bullshitter Ive ever seen.

No class vs class...not surprising

Fury is class, Wilder is trash. Already knew this.

Classy response from Fury and Trashy response from Wilder. I hope Fury beats Wilder again and the judges don't fuck him this time. It would be cool if Ruiz beat Joshua again too just to mix up the HW division.

one has class and empathy the other one was always a disgusting subhuman scumbag.

Wilder can't even sell out an arena against a top 5 opponent, and twice he's faced top 5's in Ortiz and Fury and they both failed to sell out. It's not like he's a mega star. Joshua comes to the US for one fight and sells out MSG, like what's the deal?

More and more I love Tyson Fury. what a classy response.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-stunning-rant-disgrace-16257748.amp
Hahaha. If you're a Tyson Fury fan surely by now you should know not to praise him for something like this, I could call it a mile away that in a couple of days he would be trashing Joshua.
So much for "classy vs subhuman trash" am I right?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-stunning-rant-disgrace-16257748.amp
Hahaha. If you're a Tyson Fury fan surely by now you should know not to praise him for something like this, I could call it a mile away that in a couple of days he would be trashing Joshua.

Can you copy and paste the quote? I'm at work and the website won't load. I didn't call Wilder subhuman trash though, just that his response to AJ losing was trashy, he could have gained fans by not metaphorically kicking someone when they are down. I haven't followed Fury very long but the way he trash talks(since his return) is refreshing, he will give people props for how good they are while trash talking which I'm a fan of that style of promoting. I have a hard time rooting for guys that are constantly negative with their trash talk.

Can you copy and paste the quote? I'm at work and the website won't load. I didn't call Wilder subhuman trash though, just that his response to AJ losing was trashy, he could have gained fans by not metaphorically kicking someone when they are down. I haven't followed Fury very long but the way he trash talks(since his return) is refreshing, he will give people props for how good they are while trash talking which I'm a fan of that style of promoting. I have a hard time rooting for guys that are constantly negative with their trash talk.
“Can you imagine? You're built like an Adonis, you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace.

"If that was me, I would never show my face in public ever again.”

“Can you imagine? You're built like an Adonis, you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace.

"He came from nowhere, he came out of the gutter, brought up with no money, he changed his stars and changed his life.

"He’s probably worth $70million, he’s done well in his life and career. He’s been the heavyweight champion of the world. If that’s a failure then I don’t know what isn't a failure.

"He’s definitely done well in his career, but everybody bumps into that one person that can knock them out any time.

"Unfortunately for AJ, it was the little fat fella from California who chinned him."

Apparently we only do half quotes here.

"He came from nowhere, he came out of the gutter, brought up with no money, he changed his stars and changed his life.

"He’s probably worth $70million, he’s done well in his life and career. He’s been the heavyweight champion of the world. If that’s a failure then I don’t know what isn't a failure.

"He’s definitely done well in his career, but everybody bumps into that one person that can knock them out any time.

"Unfortunately for AJ, it was the little fat fella from California who chinned him."

Apparently we only do half quotes here.
Or, were discussing how Fury contradicts himself and posted the part of the quote which directly contradicted his first response.

Ok, that still sounds like what i'm saying, he mixes in negative comments with praises. I think this is more of a slight dig than him really meaning it. I saw him on a talkshow after Joshua vs Ruiz where he said he likes that Ruiz won because there's now another fat guy at the top of HW boxing(basically called himself fat).

He calls people bums while in the same rant praises the guys and says they are one of the best in the world, his trash talk is very similar to Ben Askren's.

If they aren’t hurting women, children, or defenseless citizens, I don’t care too much about what a boxer does. It’s fighting, I’m not expecting outstanding citizens from fighters

Back