Wii fit for MMA

filho 3:16

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've decided to substitute my regular strength and conditioning training for Wii fit is this a bad idea???

No, it's a great idea. Let us know how it works out for you.

I'm gonna start roiding so I can play Wii fit more than the average man.

Wii Fit, Rock Band and Guitar Hero should be removed from existence.

Sonny, you seem a little different...trying a new color out? The green brings out your eyes.

Wii Fit, Rock Band and Guitar Hero should be removed from existence.

*applauses*

some simple solutions instead playing the wii....

1) Get in friggin' shape.
2) Make a damn real rock band
3) Learn to play a real guitar.

oh and TS: 0 to banned in 11 posts is pretty impressive

*applauses*

some simple solutions instead playing the wii....

1) Get in friggin' shape.
2) Make a damn real rock band
3) Learn to play a real guitar.

I see all these pictures of people having rock band parties and the looks on their faces are almost as if they feel like they're actually playing in a real band. It's disturbing.

I see all these pictures of people having rock band parties and the looks on their faces are almost as if they feel like they're actually playing in a real band. It's disturbing.

The couple that lives in the apartment above me think they're on the verge of hitting it big time in the music industry because they're good at Guitar Hero. I've hung out with them a few times out of boredom, and you should see how happy they look when the get a good score on a song, they start giving each other high-fives and clapping and the whole shebang. It's quite sad.

I have to disagree with Sonny on Rock band that game is awesome and the drums on expert will make anyone sweat.

Seriously you guys... If you've ever seen me play Guitar Hero 3 you wouldn't be questioning whether it provides a full body workout.

Windmills.... Scissor kicks.... I'm all over it.

I have to disagree with Sonny on Rock band that game is awesome and the drums on expert will make anyone sweat.

Yep, I'm sure playing drums on a video game is the same as doing tabata burpees.

Well a bunch of morons were claiming that dance dance revolution is a great workout not to long ago...

Sonny you're no longer a mod?

this thread has got to be some horrible attempt at humor....

I suppose you could, but burpees are cheaper.

Of all people, why would you lose your modship?

Did you ask to be relinquished of your duties?

why all the rock band/guitar hero hate, lol. I'm having a rock band party next weekend for my birthday... it's an interactive way to experience some kick ass music and great to get non-gamers to try something out.

I might get Wii Fit just for fun, looking at some of the demos it was neat to see Yoga and even T-push-ups included.

Back