Wife has dead mouse in car

Get a cat to catch the mouse... get a dog to catch the cat...

Yea, my wife keeps it absolutely filthy too. My catchphrase is "babe, this car isn't your personal trashcan!"

I'm not perfect, I keep water bottles around as I'd be on the road a lot and carried too much shit to always pick them up. But I at least cleaned up routinely.

Shoulda just put a dead cat in the car.
200.gif

She's killing you in your sleep. RIP.

I made peace with that years ago TBH

Pics of wife

Fair question

Pics of dead mouse

Once I fish it out...

Let it deteriorate until it's just a skeleton, smell will eventually go away.

It'll be a good lesson for her having to smell that for a week or two.

This may be the reality for her. It's under the frigging quarter panel so I'd have to take the door off and a bunch of other pieces to get to it.

Never heard their music, but I heard they are good. She only listens in the car? CD or MP3?

I have a 6 CD changer in my car.
<{chips}>

We have 3 cats , 2 dogs.

1 cat is wife's, 1 is daughter's, 1 is son's.
Want to guess who gets rid of all the dead creatures they bring in ?

I'm going to guess it isn't any of the people you mentioned...

Shoulda just put a dead cat in the car.

You really are New jersey!

Get a cat to catch the mouse... get a dog to catch the cat...

Yea, my wife keeps it absolutely filthy too. My catchphrase is "babe, this car isn't your personal trashcan!"

I'm not perfect, I keep water bottles around as I'd be on the road a lot and carried too much shit to always pick them up. But I at least cleaned up routinely.

Her regular life is so neat but her purse and car looks like a frag grenade went off. WTF?!?!

I made peace with that years ago TBH

Fair question

Once I fish it out...

This may be the reality for her. It's under the frigging quarter panel so I'd have to take the door off and a bunch of other pieces to get to it.

I have a 6 CD changer in my car.
<{chips}>

I'm going to guess it isn't any of the people you mentioned...

You really are New jersey!

Her regular life is so neat but her purse and car looks like a frag grenade went off. WTF?!?!

Pics of CD changer

Misread as dead mouse in ear.
Thinkin that can’t be good.
Also judged a little bit cause thought y’all might be into that Richard Gere stuff (allegedly).

Pics of CD changer

IDK how to get in there...

Misread as dead mouse in ear.
Thinkin that can’t be good.
Also judged a little bit cause thought y’all might be into that Richard Gere stuff (allegedly).

It was a hamster for the record...allegedly.

People too sfha4ed to litter these days just tos 5he trash out the window its that easy

Live Free or Die though...

Pics of door.

You guys are blood-thirsty

Seal up your garage if you have any small crevices they can enter. Foam sealant seems to deter mice, I assume they don't like chewing on it.

As for cars, plenty of men or women have absolutely filthy interiors. It's odd because some of them keep the outside immaculate, but then have fast food wrappers and shit from 2 months ago piled up in the floorboard.

Seal up your garage if you have any small crevices they can enter. Foam sealant seems to deter mice, I assume they don't like chewing on it.

As for cars, plenty of men or women have absolutely filthy interiors. It's odd because some of them keep the outside immaculate, but then have fast food wrappers and shit from 2 months ago piled up in the floorboard.

Our house is super clean too...it's crazy

I'm crazy OCD and my car is absolutely immaculate. Wife on the other hand, has a newer car but she still keeps protein bar wrappers and other trash in her driver's side door. It drives me nuts and I have told her that she needs to not do that. Fast forward to yesterday and I smell a dead mouse in the garage. I track the smell down to her driver's side door. This...this boys, is a time I finally have her pinned against a wall and I AM RIGHT!!!!

The mouse was trying to get to her peanut butter protein bar wrappers in her door but in turn got stuck in the door and died. I was right and she admitted it! My reward for being right????

I have to take the door apart and fish the dead mouse out.

<FutbolThink>

...but I was still right.

Hey Sherbros, do your wives keep their cars filthy for some idiotic reason????

{<huh}
Clean your cars ladies!!!

<PlusJuan><JagsKiddingMe>
Mine are messy, but it's mainly CDs and empty bottles. I don't really eat much in the car because people drive like nutters here so I don't want to take my eye off the road.

Mine are messy, but it's mainly CDs and empty bottles. I don't really eat much in the car because people drive like nutters here so I don't want to take my eye off the road.

What happens in your life, and most women's lives where you can't take the bottles out?

What happens in your life, and most women's lives where you can't take the bottles out?
There aren't any in my Mini, but when I crashed the Fusion and it had to go into the shop after I crashed it husband fished out a load of Gateorade bottles. In my defence it was during the wildfires and I just wanted to get out of the car and indoors as soon as I got ome.

But CDs everywhere, in the footwell, all over the passenger seat.

And loads of used masks.

My wife's car is definitely more dirty than mine. Her sides of the closet and bathroom are also a mess.

How do we resolve these issues? Is it just life until we die?
Sadly I don't think there is any resolution to this short of getting a divorce and marrying someone with OCD. We gotta pick and choose our battles I guess.

There aren't any in my Mini, but when I crashed the Fusion and it had to go into the shop after I crashed it husband fished out a load of Gateorade bottles. In my defence it was during the wildfires and I just wanted to get out of the car and indoors as soon as I got ome.

But CDs everywhere, in the footwell, all over the passenger seat.

And loads of used masks.

CDs?

Do you keep the phonograph in the trunk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back