Relationship Wife caught cheating when doctor finds used condom in her vagina

hahah that was fucking great.

fucking bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Vagina is a closed pocket, you can't "lose" anything in there and the deepest something can go is like finger's length at rest. If she had fingered around she would have found the issue. People are just stupid and unhygienic.

Vagina is a closed pocket, you can't "lose" anything in there and the deepest something can go is like finger's length at rest. If she had fingered around she would have found the issue. People are just stupid and unhygienic.

im not saying you are wrong but people bury their dicks way further than a fingers length dont they? also it is known that women have different sized vaginas.

TLC?

giphy.gif

I'm not saying..

But sometimes it maybe comes off and you don't realize..luckily she knew but maybe she don't either......

man sucks to even have to wear a rubber. feel for the guy banging the guys gal. just wants to bang and never actually has contact with vagina. a thin wall in between. prob why i havent wore a rubber since my sophmore year in 1997. then found a lady my junior year in high school on birth control. ruined me. havent looked back. never was a man whore tho. stayed true to my partners i was involved with unlike this whore. “I love weed, love it! Probably always will! But not as much as I love pussy! The end.” ----Thurgood Jenkins.

Back