Relationship Wife caught cheating when doctor finds used condom in her vagina

The sister of an ex of mine was dating a not so close friend of mine and he found a condom in her pussy while eating her out. Needless to say, it wasn't his since they didnt use condoms. She was on the pill, but everybody who knew her, knew she was a hoe, so most likely the dude that left it in her probably did that shit on purpose.

I lost my High School class ring a long time ago.

Looks like I'll have to convince a few ex gf's to visit their gynos......

A guy I know had worked for a septic company when he was in his twenties. He drove the truck that pumped out septic tanks and performed service calls.

He gets a service call and goes to the house. The homeowner meets him and directs him to the back yard and points out the area where the septic tank is. They talk and the homeowner explains that he got back from an overseas business trip the previous weekend and has the week off. He was home alone while the wife was at work. He flushed the toilet and it didn't want to go down, even after using a plunger. My co-worker checked the toilet, ran a snake down through, and decided the problem was down stream from there.

He started his inspection in the basement. He uncapped the grinder pump, shined a flashlight in, and immediately found the problem. He told the man, "Here's your problem. You can't flush your condoms down the toilet. You have to dispose of them in the trash. Look at all of them chewed up in there. They stopped the grinder pump.".

He said the guy turned beet red and said "I don't used condoms. I got fixed years ago after we had our two children. I'm going to have a talk with my wife about what she does while I'm on travel".

Yikes!

A coworker frined of mine years ago was complaining at work that his underwear were too tight. He goes to the bathroom and is pale faced. He says flat out "These aren't my underwear". He goes home, looks through his drawers and finds socks and a t shirt that were not his either. Confronts his wife who plays stupid. Takes a week off from work to do a stakeout. On the very 1st day he catches his neighbor going in and banging his wife. He had gone away with us on a biz trip and this dude must have spent the week there. Worst part? He had to support her for like 5 years because she didn't work.

Back